Spanking: Never mistake the warm-up for the real thing…

(Note from Cara: This post originally ran Sept. 10, 2013. The links and photos were updated on Dec. 9, 2014.)

Jared, who is about to discipline his wife, begins with a few warm-up spanks. Melania has agreed to a domestic discipline marriage, but this is her first real spanking. She doesn’t know what to expect, but she’s about to find out. And excerpt from Unexpected Consequences, the first book of the Rod and Cane Society domestic discipline series.CaraBristol_RandCSociety_UnexpectedConsequences_200x300

The next few stung a little more, but it was nothing like she had feared. Melania exhaled and relaxed against the padded leather valet. She intended to be a dutiful wife, but if from time to time she needed to defy Jared to get what she wanted, she could handle the consequences. If she’d known her punishment was going to be this easy, she would have brought the shoes home openly and said, “I want them, so spank me.”

They were such beautiful shoes, they made the pain of wearing them worthwhile. Even as she just stood, resting on the valet, they pinched her feet. But damn, they looked good.

“It’s time Melania,” Jared said.

Seconds later, her bottom exploded in agony.

Her breath caught in her throat. She couldn’t speak, couldn’t cry out, couldn’t even moan. Tears flooded her eyes.

The length of the paddle was such that it had caught both cheeks. As the pain ricocheted through her bottom, she could only lie draped over the bench, fighting tears, bracing for the next blow. If the bench hadn’t been supporting her, she would have fallen to her knees.

She waited, unable to see Jared, her stomach clenching in dread. Just as she thought her spanking might be over with the one painful swat, the second blow hit.

It landed in the same place, searing the area that hadn’t recovered from the first. The pain was greater than anything she’d ever experienced.

The paddle struck several times, and Melania burst into tears. She had given Jared the right to do this, but the reality was far harsher than she had ever imagined. There was nothing fun, sensual, or erotic about this. Her backside felt like one huge, raw blister. Although Jared delivered each blow with equal precision and evenness, each subsequent strike burned worse than the prior one.

“Please, please, please, Jared,” she begged, struggling against the restraints. She had agreed to this, but her body overruled her mind’s decision. Futilely she tried to kick and fought to cover her bottom with her hands. Restrained, she had no choice but to accept the blows.

“I’m sorry I disobeyed you.” Melania choked out the words. “I’m sorry, Jared.” No shoes were worth this. She hated those shoes. She was never going to wear them again.

“I hope you are, Melania. I hope you are sincere,” Jared said. “I don’t expect you to be perfect, but I do expect you to be honest.”

The paddle fell several more times. Melania’s world shrank to focus on the spanking and the pain radiating from her bottom. Her nostrils filled with the leather and wood smells of the valet and the faint, acrid odor of cigars Jared had smoked in his den. The scents implanted themselves deep in the primitive part of her brain to link leather and cigar with spanking.

Did buying the shoes warrant a punishment of this magnitude? She’d wheedled her way around rules and restrictions her entire life, but never had such a price been exacted. Even the court system went easy on first-time offenders. Yes, she’d disobeyed her husband and lied, but couldn’t Jared have given her another chance? Her father always had.

Each spank hammered home a new reality: her husband meant what he said. Melania couldn’t believe this was happening.

At last the spanking stopped. Her heart beat in cadence with her throbbing bottom as she waited in dread, fearing the spanking would resume, but then the restraints were released.

“I-is it o-over?” she stuttered through her tears.

“It’s over.” His voice was hoarse, oddly so, as if he shared her pain.

If only it were her last spanking….

Read Melania’s story in Unexpected Consequences, available in ebook on Amazon US, Amazon UK, Amazon CA and Amazon AU.

Newlywed Melania Traynor loves life, shoes, and most of all, her husband Jared – a tall, handsome, protective man with a commanding side. He’s a member of the secret Rod and Cane Society, an organization of men who maintain discipline in the home with a loving heart and an open hand. When he tells her he believes in domestic discipline and will spank her if she misbehaves, she enters into their marriage with eyes wide shut confident she’ll never be on the receiving end. But when she disobeys Jared, she discovers that discipline isn’t all talk.

All Rod and Cane Society novels can be read as stand-alones.

Rod and Cane series on Amazon

CaraBristol_RandCSociety_FalsePretenses_200x300

CaraBristol_RandCSociety_BodyPolitics_200x300CaraBristol_RandCSociety_DisciplinaryMeasures_200x300

This entry was posted in Domestic discipline stories, Spanking and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Spanking: Never mistake the warm-up for the real thing…

This was the first book I read of yours, Cara, and I loved it! Looking forward to Liz Davenports story!

2. I loved this series, Cara!
    This excerpt was so well done. I loved her about-face on the shoes, LOL.
    Can’t wait to read Liz’s story!

Thank you, Katherine. Poor Melania! She comes back as a secondary character in Liz’s story. She’s much more mature now.

3. Tara Finnegan says:

Love the excerpt and loved the book . This was the only spanking book I had ever read before dipping my own toes in the water. It was a great place to start.

4. Michelle says:

Great scene. Just DL’d it and expect to love watching Jared and Melania

5. Bratspanker42 says:

I wonder, if when she passed by a lovely pair of shoes after her initial spanking, her bottom did not tingle with thoughts of her spanking? *chuckling* I would hope so.

6. Ed says:

There is play spanking and real spanking and a lot in the gray area in between. This one is definitely into the “real” category. I’m sure that from now on all of Melania’s shoe purchases will be approved ahead of time!

7. Ed says:

I would like to dole out here punishment the next time. I think it would be fun!

8. Ed says:

But I think it should be done like this……

I love to spank my wife. I surprised her when she was not expecting it. We are alone in the living room, I will walk her over to an armless chair, sit down and motion for her to stand between my legs. She is now figuring out what I have in mind. I bend her over my left knee and put my left arm over her back to restrain her. She resists and I grab her arm with my left hand.

I raise her skirt and pull down her panties. She knows she is going to get it! I begin to spank her with my right hand. She protests and begins to squirm so I tighten my grip on her arm and squeeze her legs between mine.

I begin to spank her harder and harder with my hand. After a few minutes and about 20 hard firm smacks with my hand her bottoms are starting to turn a nice pink color. She says to stop, but I just tell her to be quiet and that it is over when it is over!

After a few more minutes and another 20 or so hits with my hand, her bottoms are becoming nice and red! She again protests and squirms a bit more, but she is helpless to escape my firm grip. She starts to sob.

I quietly pull out a paddle that I keep in the reading table drawer to my right (actually a 3/4″ x 2-1/2″ wood furring strip 15″ long). I place the cold wood softly against her bottoms and rub it slight so she can tell what is about to happen. She says “no, please!”, but I grab the paddle firmly in my right hand and swing it back a good foot or so and then accelerate it to her bottoms. She lets out a little moan.

I tell her to take a deep breath and hold still. I tell her that she will get 15 very hard swats spaced 3 seconds apart and that she is to hold still until completed about 45 seconds from now.

The first strike lands as she lets out a little yelp. From about 18″ distance the paddle makes a loud crack and I’m sure it really stings her bottoms as it land across both cheeks. One-two-three seconds and I hit her the second time. She cries out in pain. Three second later and hit number 3 brings a louder cry.

Every 3 seconds another hit. After hit 4 she is really squirming to escape but to no avail as my grip on her is too tight. After hit 5 she is starting to sob uncontrollable and her squirming is getting worse. After hit 6 she is crying and sobbing and the tears are flowing. Hit number 7 smacks against her extremely dark red bottoms and she is no longer resisting, but instead capitulating and in acceptance of her situation.

As hits continue to land on her bottoms every 3 seconds, her dark red bottoms turn to black and blue with welts by hit 12. She is crying hysterically but is in acceptance. She knows that the spanking will be over soon as I count off hits 13, 14 and 15.

Now the room is devoid of the smacking sound from the paddle and all that remains is some soft whimpering. She knows the spanking is over and her extremely bruised and welted bottoms are exposed to the cool room air.

9. Kimnewco says:

I like to be be spanked hard. I mean something just stirs up through me to want and will myself to want it hard enough to until I am crying. I mean bawling and getting that carthatic release.
    So I like to be spanked until the agony is so much that you want to bite straight through the pillow and into your bottom lip. Until kicking and screaming and crying for real. The thing is I have a very high pain tolerance. There is just something inside me that gets turned on by willingly giving up control and get a really a real blistering until I am sobbing from my boyfriend.

Last time my boyfriend paddle me the flat part of the handle of bamboo backsctratcher he got from the dollar store. Put me over his knee after I pushed everything down to my knees. It wasn’t thudy like a paddle but I mean it stung like all get out and it was light enough that he was able to really whale hard and fast for a really long time bare ass without bruising. I got welts all over but after a very long flurry set until I was hiccup crying, it was such a release and created bonding with him as I cried it all out.

He also likes me to do that post spanking dance hoping up and down rubbing my ass after he lets me up. I do intentional because he gets turned by it.

I am just weird I guess. Anyone one else likes really hard spankings like I do?