My mother loves her animals more than anything in the whole world, she would do anything for them. She spoils them like crazy and even installed a home security camera for pets to keep an eye on them when she’s away. She also likes T-shirts, and shirts with dogs on them. She had a T-shirt with a dachshund on it, but not her dachshund. One year for Christmas I went over to her house, took photos of “Ginger,” and then had a T-shirt made with a picture of her dog. She loved it! (LOL. She loves her pets so much, she never questioned why I would be taking pictures of her animals. She loves them; she assumes everyone else will be equally enamored). No wonder the pets are spoilt. A friend of my mom is so obsessed with rabbits that she thinks of them as her children. I mean if you’re with them all the time, then it’s hard to see why not. She loves them so much that she even went out and purchased the best home the pet store could offer for her rabbit. The rabbits loved it, but I think my mom’s friend loved it even more!
A pet is both a member of the family and a hobby, and for gift giving, you can’t go wrong by appealing to a pet owner’s love of animals. Here are a few holiday gift ideas for the pet lover in your life:
- A personalized T-shirt with the animal’s picture.
- A locket pendant with the animal’s picture in in.
- Photo Christmas ornament with the animal’s picture
- For the dog lover who likes to cook: A dog treat cookbook.
- For the busy pet owner: Walking, grooming, or pet sitting services. Note: you can hire a service or offer your services.
- For the pet lover who has everything: A donation to a pet charity.
- A collection of DVD movies featuring pets (we don’t all stream!). List of movies featuring dogs. List of movies featuring cats. (Word of caution: many pet movies have sad endings).
- For the pet lover who likes to travel: A pet travel guide with places where pets are welcomed.
- A gift certificate to a pet store.
- For all pet lovers: Pets in Space. A collection of heart-warming science fiction romances in which pets play a major role.
Even an alien needs a pet…
Join the adventure as nine pet loving sci-fi romance authors take you out of this world and pull you into their action-packed stories filled with suspense, laughter, and romance. The alien pets have an agenda that will capture the hearts of those they touch. Follow along as they work side by side to help stop a genetically-engineered creature from destroying the Earth to finding a lost dragon; life is never the same after their pets decide to get involved. Can the animals win the day or will the stars shine just a little less brightly?
New York Times, USA TODAY, Award Winning, and Best selling authors have eight original, never-released stories and one expanded story giving readers nine amazing adventures that will capture your imagination and help a worthy charity. Come join us as we take you on nine amazing adventures that will change the way you look at your pet!
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo | ARe | Google Play
Do you have any other suggestions for gifts for pet owners?