Note from Cara: This is a charity project a group of my author friends are doing.
Looking for Blue skies and smooth sailing to cure ALS
The skies are Blue,
Our books are too.
We’re fighting ALS
with some help from YOU!
Twelve enthusiastic sci-fi romance and paranormal romance authors. Fifteen fantastic blue covered books. One month to help support an outstanding organization.
From May 1-31, 2018 these authors will donate a minimum of 25% of their sales of these books to the ALS Association, an organization dedicated to providing ALS patients and their families with a multitude of different types of assistance, and continuing research to find a cure for this deadly disease.
- The Immortal Greek by Monica LaPorta
- The Chameleon by Diane Burton
- Seeking Vector by Cynthia Sax
- Prophecy by Lea Kirk
- Operation Phoenix by Susan Hayes
- Not His Dragon by Annie Nicholas
- Morgan’s Choice by Greta van der Rol
- Mind: The Emergence by Jenn Nixon
- Mind: The Message by Jenn Nixon
- Mind: The Fracture by Jenn Nixon
- Keir by Pippa Jay
- Inherit the Stars by Laurie A. Green
- Forged in Fire by A.R. De Clerck
- Dreaming in Moonlight by Tricia Linden
- A Time to Begin by Tricia Linden
See all the books here: http://www.leakirk.com/supporting-als.html