July has always been a busy month, but this year marks several major milestones:
- Today is 25th wedding anniversary!
- My stepdaughter is getting married on July 22 in Las Vegas. (Her fiance is 16 years older than her–only a year younger than me. I’m thinking he should call me Mom. Lol).
- My mother will turn 80 on July 30.
- This month is my 9th authorversary. Nine years ago today, I got a publishing contract with Black Velvet Seductions, which started my romance writing career.
Other July notables:
- My stepdaughter and her fiance both have birthdays in July. Hers is the day before their wedding, his is the day after.
- My husband’s father’s birthday was on July 10. We’d gotten married on his birthday. (Les died in 2005).
- Both my mother’s sisters have/had July birthdays.
And, who can forget, July is also the birthday of the United States!
Do you have a month with a lot of milestones?