The starting pistol fired at midnight on January 1, and I’m off. I have big things planned for my readers this year!
On the publishing front
- Alien Mischief (Alien Mate 4), on preorder now for a Jan. 31 release.
- A brand new, alien dragon shifter series. I’m writing book one now. Watch for the preorder in February and the release in the spring.
- More Dakonians! I’ll be writing another Dakonian Mail Order Bride trilogy for the Intergalactic Dating Agency series, to be released in the fall.
- A summer romance, most likely book two of the dragon shifter series.
10-year Authorversary Celebration
Soon I will be rolling out all sorts of fun for my 10-year authorversary. Ten years ago, I became a published author. I signed my first book contract in July 2009, and had my first book published in September 2009. The celebration is still in the planning stage, but readers can expect:
- An exclusive, free prequel to the dragon shifter romance
- Flash giveaways — keep watch for surprise giveaways you won’t want to miss
- A really big authorversary prize drawing probably in the summer
Don’t miss out! To be sure you get notified of all the 10th Authorversary goodies, subscribe to my reader newsletter. You’ll get a free book (Married to the Cyborg) to read in the meantime.
My first release of the New Year
My name is Madison Altman. Don’t think because I’ve disguised myself as a man and have accepted a job that takes me away from Earth that I’m running away from love. That’s not true. I met the love of my life–but he was killed on our wedding day.
Chaperoning crazy women traveling to Dakon to become the mail order brides of aliens is just a way to pay the bills. Unfortunately, on this latest assignment, the ship returned to Earth without me! Luckily, Enoki came to my rescue. He might be hot, and sexy as hell with his gravelly voice and throbbing horns, but he believes I’m a man, and we’re friends, not lovers. That’s how I want it. That’s how it has to be. As soon Enoki can get me a flight to Earth, I’m leaving this frozen planet for good.
I’m Enoki, leader of Dakon. For the longest time, whispers in the wind told me my Fated mate was coming. Whispers turned to shouts when the recent shipment of females arrived, but none of them were mine. I must accept the Fates were wrong. I’ll never get a mate.
My purpose now is to help the stranded Earth man return to his home planet. Even though Madison is a Terran, we’ve developed a strong bond. I know I’ll miss him, but because we’re friends, I intend to do everything I can to help him leave.
Why do the whispers tell me not to let him go?