From journalism to erotic romance writing, my life as an author has followed a circuitous path. I’ve tried many different things; some worked, some didn’t.
This week, I’m guest blogging at Novelspot.net—providing an open and honest behind-the-scenes look at my life as a writer. I’ll be talking about fiction writing, erotic romance, my experience with agents and publishers, and an unfortunate self-publishing debacle. Each day represents a new chapter in my life:
- Day One – Beginnings in journalism
- Day Two – My first (and 2nd, 3rd, and 4th novels)
- Day Three – Self-publishing
- Day Four – Freelancing and short story writing
- Day Five – The shift to erotic romance
- Day Six – Finding a niche
- Day Seven – Lessons learned
The links above are those blogs that have already been published. As the week progresses, I’ll update the links.