Six Sentence Sunday: the aftermath of Morgan’s folly

Sunday is one of my favorite days because of Six Sentence Sunday. I look forward to visiting as many blogs as I can and appreciate you all stopping by mine. I’ve had such great comments on Jack, Morgan (and Matt’s) m/f/m ménage story in Secret Desires, I’ve decided to continue with it for a little longer.

To recap: Morgan is chronically late and Jack had threatened to spank her for it. If you were here last week, you remember Jack had Morgan draw a card to determine how many spanks he would give her (*grin* I’m not going to tell you what the card was!).

This snippet follows the spanking that Morgan received.

She would not cry. She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. She lifted her chin.

A king on his throne, Jack leaned back in his chair. A triumphant smile played on his lips, and she itched to slap it off his face.

Her gaze shifted to the near-empty bottle of beer.

Thanks again for visiting! You can return to the Six Sentence Sunday blog by clicking here.

To read a longer excerpt of Secret Desires or buy your very own copy, click here.

This entry was posted in Six Sentence Sunday and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Six Sentence Sunday: the aftermath of Morgan’s folly

1. Meg Maguire says:

Love it! Love a man who needs a good slappin’…

2. Sandi Sookoo says:

hope she’s not gonna smack him with the bottle! Nice six!

3. Moira Reid says:

“Her gaze shifted to the empty bottle of beer.” Nice foreshadow!

4. Alix says:

Oh my Gawd is she going to glass him? I love this six, you nailed her contempt.

5. Oooooo very nice! I love this!! They sound so sexy together!

xx
    A.

6. Jenna Jaxon says:

Can’t wait to see how she gets that smile off his face! Great tease. Great six!

7. Jean says:

What is she going to do with that bottle of beer? Clock him one? I need to know!! Great six.

8. Lisa Fox says:

Sound like he is in some well-deserved trouble.

9. Really well done because I’m wondering if she 1) wants to be spanked and 2) what will happen if she does not and 3) what is she going to do with that beer bottle?

10. Gem Sivad says:

I have a feeling the beer bottle will be in her hand soon. Not sure whether she’s going to hit him with it, pour the beer over him, or drink the contents. Great six and I love the way you showed his arrogance.

11. I hope she stays strong. I love a feisty heroine! Great snippet.

12. Sherry Gloag says:

Guess he’s not going to drink much more of that beer!

13. Gotta wonder about that last line: is she thirsty, angry, or kinky? I love all the card-playing references in these snippets. Looking forward to reading more of this story. (Also, not telling us which card? Cruel!)

14. Dee Carney says:

But I want to know what card she drew!!!

15. Bree Younger says:

Does she want to drink it or dump it over him? lol! Stinging six!

16. Love it, sounds like he’s about to get what he deserves!

17. Laura Kaye says:

Don’t do the crime if you can’t handle the punishment, eh? LOL Love that she’s clearly not totally submissive though. Great characterization.

18. Sam Crescent says:

Loved this post. Fantastic six and looking forward to next week.

19. Bonni Sansom says:

Loved this six. I hope he doesn’t get knocked out with a bottle. Would love to read this!

20. I reckon it was Ace high.

21. Luxie Ryder says:

Oooh! Is she gonna smack the crap out of him with the beer bottle? I’d be tempted! Great six 🙂

On a personal note, can I thank you for still visiting my SSS post today, even though you have already read the book being featured? It’s much appreciated.

22. Monica Enderle Pierce says:

Yeah, I hope she *does* smack that smile off with the bottle.

23. Way to leave us hanging! LOL

24. Carrie says:

Oh my! I wonder what she is going to do next!

25. She’s tough…I hope she’s rewarded for enduring her little spanking! :*)

26. Zee Monodee says:

He sounds exasperating, and we can totally feel what she’s feeling! Good job

27. Lindsay says:

I hope she uses the beer bottle on him

28. Lorien Velez says:

Love the vivid scene! Wonder if she drew the King of Hearts? 😉

29. I wonder what she’s going to do next.

30. Sounds like your heroine is about to take charge of the situation! I’ve been trying to imagine exactly what she has in mind. Great six.

31. Just added the book to my ever growing tbr list.

BTW how thoughtful of you to leave us hanging! lol

Great six!!

32. Nice! Off to buy this one!

33. Impossible to tell where this is going, which is a great thing! I’ll be back to see if she gets to smack them like they did her.

34. Cate Masters says:

Love her feistiness. Hope she gets him good, lol.

35. Gemma Parkes says:

Enjoyed these six, look forward to reading more!

36. Ooh, can’t wait to read what happens next. Great six!

37. Sorry I’m late, but great six! I wanna know what she plans to do with that bottle!