Six Sunday…Dana indulges in more reckless phone sex…

Happy St. Patrick’s Day Sunday Sixers! Today’s six setence excerpt from Reckless in Moonlight, my erotic romance released by Loose Id, is strictly adults-only.  The recap: Things are heating up in the kitchen between Dana and Lon when her boss phones. Lon insists that she talks to her…

“To attempt to allay concerns”—Dana clenched her jaw to stifle a gasp when Lon parted her pussy lips and swirled his tongue around the bundle of extremely receptive nerves—“by…by raising the issue with the…uh… you know, uh, news media—” His lips slid over her skin, his tongue probed, his stubbled jaw rasped, and Dana’s mind skidded past the words to finish her sentence like wheels spinning on ice, unable to grab traction.

Lon growled and plunged his tongue into her cunt, lapping at her flowing juices. “Wouldonlyhavetheoppositeeffect,” Dana squealed.

“If you’re sure.” Claire usually deferred to Dana’s judgment, although it was decidedly suspect at the moment.

Thank you stopping by. I appreciate your visits and comments. If you’d like to see more of Reckless in Moonlight, click on the book cover. To visit the other authors on the Six Sentence blog tour, click here.

This entry was posted in Six Sentence Sunday and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Six Sunday…Dana indulges in more reckless phone sex…

1. Well, the phone call sure didn’t stop Lon. 😀

I’ve loved every six from this story and just bought it. I look forward to reading this story! 🙂

All the best!
    ~Jessica

2. sue says:

OMG that was so funny and so sexy – loved it 😀

3. Dee Carney says:

HAHAHAHA! Very cute!

4. Jenna Jaxon says:

A new definition for phone sex surely! LOL Reminds me of the kitchen scene in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape? except much more sexy. This is definitely on my TBR list.

5. Loved that playful scene…well done!

6. Karla Doyle says:

Oh, Lon, I loved you from page one to the end of Reckless In Moonlight. Yum, yum, yum!

7. Oh yes, her judgement is definitely at question about now. Love this scene! Sensational six, Cara!

8. Gemma Parkes says:

Love the hot distraction to the conversation!

9. You have redefined the word ‘phone.’ 😉 LOVE THIS!

10. Janey Falls says:

It’s hard to write sexy and funny at the same time but you did it! This is going on my must buy list 🙂

11. Ursula Grey says:

Awesome six! Loved this ~ “Dana’s mind skidded past the words to finish her sentence like wheels spinning on ice, unable to grab traction.”

12. Zee Monodee says:

Lol! What a predicament to be in! 🙂

13. The proof is in the pus…details. 🙂 Great six, Cara. Five-star squirm worthy and in the best way.

I loved the last line: “although it was decidedly suspect at the moment.” LOL Hard to think when THAT’s happening! 😀 Great six, Cara!

15. Ranae Rose says:

Generally, I really hate talking on the phone. But I think I could learn to like it more if things like this happened during the average phone conversation. LOL!

16. Dakota Trace says:

Wow – how evil but delicious is this. Bad Lon. But I don’t hear Dana complaining.

17. Kate Meader says:

Oh, that Lon, he’s unstoppable. Great, sexy six!

18. Carrie-Anne says:

Very sexy and funny six! This is actually something my so-called fiancé would find funny and try to do in real life.

19. LOL, loved it! Sexy and funny, two awesome qualities to have in one scene 🙂

20. Skye Warren says:

Hahaha, what a fun six! You totally captured it.

21. A new level brought to phone sex. There goes the business-down the tubes. Super fun hot six.

22. Jp Archer says:

OOh that was soooo much fun. I am laughing and blushing! Gods, I know how she feels and it is good. Great six! Thanks for stopping my blog today. I appreciated the traffic and the comment.

23. Love it – nice six! 🙂