Six Sunday: Lon’s wet dream comes to life

Okay sixers, you’ve been very patient, so I’m going to turn up the heat. Here’s another six sentences from Reckless in Moonlight, my cougar romance released by Loose Id. To recap: Dana impulsively invited the young guy from next door to skinny dip. He accepted, and now they’re both in the pool…

She was still gawking at him like he was a two-headed sea monster that had emerged from the deep.

Casually, he said, “The heat wave has been brutal.” So was standing next to her. She was fucking hot—his wet dream transformed into a water nymph. He couldn’t count the number of times he’d jacked off to her image—but how uninspired and unimaginative he’d been. He hadn’t foreseen how her skin would glow under the moonlight, that her dark hair would lay like wet silk against her head, how plump her pink mouth was, how much more lush her tits were.

Come back next week, when the pool water begins to boil…until then, you can return to Six Sunday by clicking here.

This entry was posted in Six Sentence Sunday and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Six Sunday: Lon’s wet dream comes to life

1. Gem Sivad says:

Well, hello to skinny-dipping in the moonlight! Wow, love this six!

2. Okay, go for it, before there are any interruptions. LOL Fabulous six! 🙂

Interruptions? LOL. What’s the saying in romance, keep your characters out of the swimming pool as long as possible?

3. Liz Crowe says:

yumster. bring it.

4. Kate Meader says:

I love that about how uninspired and unimaginative his fantasies have been — such a great way to put it, and an even better way to slip in what he’s seeing now. Very nicely done!

5. oh my! Fanning myself! Love this scene and hearing it from his perspective!

6. Very hot description! Nice Six.

7. I agree with Angela. Hearing it from his perspective, especially with how frank he is about it, is hot. Thank you for turning up the heat!

8. Ranae Rose says:

Loved this part when I read it in the book. 🙂

Great six from your book, Cara! I loved his description and his admission that he’d been thinking about her as much as she’d been thinking about him. 🙂

10. Carly Fall says:

..but how uninspired and unimaginative he’d been

LOVED this line. Can’t wait for next week! YUM!

11. Karla Doyle says:

Great six, but an even better book! I’m 65% of the way through Reckless In Moonlight and it is SO good. I love Lon–he’s to-die-for. If you haven’t bought this book yet, go get it. Like, right now!

12. Moira Reid says:

“The heat wave has been brutal.” Love that line with his thoughts…

13. sue says:

Don’t know if it’s a good thing or not that she did not know about his dreams…maybe he should tell her. We all go on our merry way thinking the other person doesn’t care when in fact….

14. Sandra Sookoo says:

Loved the snippet and his POV!

15. Oh, I love him. Skinny Dipping? Hot.

16. Love that we’re getting his POV now, and what an honestly male POV it is. Great six, again.

17. Paula Martin says:

Very hot – and getting hot every second. That water will be boiling soon!

18. I need to take a cold shower after reading this excerpt! I think some of my male followers would devour your book faster than a beer and a hotdog at the ball park. Great descriptions.

19. Gemma Parkes says:

I love it when fantasies come true!

20. Nicely done on the male POV—very authentic!

21. Karysa Faire says:

I love that I get to read the book again in six sentences snippets! 🙂 I was reminded that what I really like about his character is how true he is to his age–he acts and thinks his years, yet their relationship still comes across as plausible and even understandable.

22. Dakota Trace says:

Hot…and tempting. Love peeking inside his mind to see how much he wants her.

Dakota

23. Awesome six…loved it. And I love your cover!

24. Krystal Wade says:

Sounds like he’s got it bad, but in a good way. 🙂 Great six.

25. Layna Pimentel says:

Very hawt! Love this story, Cara!

26. Carrie-Anne says:

Lon is clearly smitten with her! It’s so nice when fantasies come to life like this.

27. I love his description of Dana! This is a fabulous story that I’ve recommended to friends – keep writing, Cara!

28. Zee Monodee says:

The water’s definitely sizzling already! Hot & sexy six!