I’ve been nominated for a Kreativ Blogger Award by the Wildcat’s Wife, Carrie Crain. Thank you, Carrie! I appreciate the fun nomination. I’ve read Carrie’s snippets on Six Sentence Sunday, and she’s a very entertaining writer — as well as an entertainer. Did you know she was an actress and played a waitress on Star Trek: The Next Generation? In accordance with the Kreativ Blogger rules, I must:
- Thank my nominator
- Provide a link to his/her blog
- List 7 things readers might find interesting about me
- And nominate 7 others
7 things about me:
- I’ve traveled quite a bit and have ridden an elephant in Thailand, walked on the Great Wall of China, and crawled into an Egyptian tomb
- I’ve peeked into the cockpit of a B-2 stealth bomber
- After taking belly dancing lessons, swing and ballroom, I STILL can’t dance.
- Home is my haven. I’m nester. Having a home is very important to me; I bought my first house when I was single and only 26 years old. My husband is a wanderer. He gets a bug and wants to move after several years. We’ve been married for almost 19 years and we’re living in our fourth state of the US.
- I’ve lived in the desert, in the woods and on an island, in the suburbs and the country, but never the city. I don’t think I’d like living in the city, despite the conveniences.
- I worked as a newspaper reporter and public relations manager, but writing erotic romance is the best job ever!
- I’ve sold more than four tons of beach stones on eBay for aquariums and rock polishing. I collected them by hand, one by one, and sold them in 15-40 pound packages. (I don’t do that anymore).
And now, I nominate these erotic romance authors: