Six Sentence Sunday: A Scent of Longing, vampire romance

Welcome Sunday Sixers! I’m debuting my upcoming Decadent Publishing 1Night Stand release, A Scent of Longing. This is my first EVER paranormal. I’m anticipating a mid-April release. So here we go…let’s begin near the beginning…

“You’ve made some bad choices,” Roxie agreed.

“Married. Wanted for armed robbery. Vampire…” Lily ticked off the losers she’d had the misfortune of dating.

“That’s why Madame Evangeline’s 1Night Stand service—”

Thank you for joining me. To check out the other Six Sentence Sunday authors, click here.

A Scent of Longing Blurb

BTW, please join me on Monday and Tuesday when author Shoshanna Evers gives a FABULOUS interview about the business side of writing. Don’t miss that one, folks!

This entry was posted in Six Sentence Sunday and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Six Sentence Sunday: A Scent of Longing, vampire romance

1. Ceri Hebert says:

Nothing like wanting people to read more! Well done!

2. Zee Monodee says:

A 1NS? This sounds like it’ll be total fun, Cara!! 🙂

3. Gem Sivad says:

Now the question is–“Will once be enough?” Great six and congrats on the new book.

4. Layna Pimentel says:

Oy! Why did you end it there? lol Great six and can’t wait for release day!

5. Karla Doyle says:

Looking forward to this one, Cara!
    Love that “married” tops the list of bad choices. LOL

6. Awesome six, definitely leaves me wanting more 🙂

7. Love the elements you’re working with here. Already sounds like it’s going to b a very fun read, Cara. Intriguing Six, to say the least.

8. Oh, I definitely want to hear more after that! Awesome six! 🙂

9. Eleri Stone says:

Yay! Happy you’re doing a paranormal. Can’t wait.

10. Ooo, checked out the blurb. Awesome!! Can’t wait for more 6s on this story, Cara.

11. Fun 6! Can’t wait to read more 🙂

12. Ranae Rose says:

Nice six, and congrats on the upcoming release! 🙂

13. Kate Meader says:

Oh, I can tell this is going good places. Great six, Cara!

14. Gemma Parkes says:

Now this is intriguing, looking forward to reading more!

15. Sue says:

hey – just ’cause a guy is a vampire doesn’t mean he’s a bad date –

16. omg! Sue’s comment made me laugh so hard, I spit some egg out of my mouth. This sounds exciting. Looking forward to more. And, Im going to check out your Unexpected Consequences — this is definitely a “must read.”

17. Janey Falls says:

This seems quite interesting! Congrats on the release…can’t wait to see who they hook her up with!

Yay! Another 1NS story! 😀 Loved her list of “losers”. Fun six, Cara. And thanks for the comment on my six as well as the review. Much appreciated. 🙂

Siobhan

19. Karyn Good says:

Great job! I agree, I love that married topped her list of bad choices! Can’t wait to read more.

20. Oh! I wonder how this will work!

21. Funny and we never cut funny. A few mistakes, huh? I’ll say. Good six Love the humor.

22. Dakota Trace says:

Wow…that’s quite the list. Good luck with your release!

23. Carrie-Anne says:

Wow, sounds like Lily’s dated a real parade of losers and unique characters. Hopefully she’ll finally have some luck with her 1 Night Stand!

24. Skye Warren says:

Way to leave us hanging, haha. I do like the 1NS series, it’s fun.

25. Jo-Ann says:

Awesome six. She sounds so likable and the service is intriguing.
    Cheers
    Jo-Ann

26. Wow, Cara, great six. Best of luck with the new release!

27. Karysa Faire says:

Can so relate (in a weird way). Great six and I want to read more!

28. No WAIT, I need to know what happens next! Intriguing snippet!

29. That’s a great list! LOL. Great six.

30. Alix says:

Looking forward to reading this work, wonderful six.

31. At least her bad decisions are different each time, lol. Great six!

32. Love paranormal tales. You definitely made me want to know more. 🙂

33. Love paranormal tales. You definitely made me want to know more.

34. Jenna Jaxon says:

Loved how she threw that “vampire” in there! Sounds like it will be a night to remember! Congrats on the release!

35. Wow. Loved it. Definitely want to read more.

36. Great 6! I wanted more! Love the paranormal genre.

37. you had me at “wanted for armed robbery” and “vampire.”

38. Hehee, bad choices, eh? I don’t think ‘vampire’ is that bad a choice; so long as they’re not trying to totally eat you up!