A snippet from my newest erotic domestic discipline story

The second Rod and Cane Society story

It’s Six Sentence Sunday again, and time for another snippet from my spanking romance False Pretenses, released by Loose Id earlier this month.

Here are the basics: aspiring journalist Emma Dupree has gone undercover at the kinky Rod and Cane Society. She intends to blow the lid off the organization to advance her career. In this early  scene, she was out looking for her escaped cat when Dan Tanner spotted her. In rescuing the cat, he gets muddy. Emma so graciously volunteered the use of her shower (I know you see where this is going…but not yet, my peeps, I haven’t teased you enough!). What Emma doesn’t know, but the reader does, is that Dan has spanking fetish and belongs to the organization she intends to expose…

“I carry a change of clothing with me for emergencies like this.”

Emma kissed a clean spot on the cat’s head. “You’re a naughty kitty. Very naughty kitty.”

Her fresh, womanly scent stirred his libido, and Dan considered pointing out his clean spots. But he wouldn’t be satisfied with a peck on the forehead.

False Pretenses is now on Amazon, Amazon UK, All Romance ebooks, and, of course, Loose Id. The Kindle sample available on Amazon gives you the first two chapters for free.

Please check out the other authors of Six Sentence Sunday.

This entry was posted in Six Sentence Sunday and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to A snippet from my newest erotic domestic discipline story

1. Heather Boyd says:

Intriguing six. I think the cat secretly knows what his pet needs. He got dirty on purpose. LOL

2. Love it! Must have more.

3. Layna Pimentel says:

I imagine a peck would never do. Great six, Cara!

4. I love Dan’s humor about his thundering attraction to Emma. I guess it’s better to laugh than break something. 😉

5. Where is that “clean spot” exactly. Great six, Cara!

6. Brandi Evans says:

His clean spots.?So that’s what the kids are calling it these days…

7. You are teasing us, Cara! Yum and anxiously awaiting next week’s snippet.

8. Great excerpt, sitting here chuckling and looking forward to reading more…going to be interesting between these two!

9. Karla Doyle says:

“pointing out *his* clean spots” LOL. Awesome. Great snippet, Cara. 🙂

10. Kate Meader says:

Oh, naughty kitty indeed. And a change of clothes for emergencies? This guy’s a man with a plan. Great six, Cara!

11. Sue says:

Not sure the word is what you’re looking for –but adorable comes to mind….it’s funny and sweet and teasing, all it should be 😀

12. You’re a naughty writer. A very naughty writer…. Teasing us this way…. 😉

13. S. J. Maylee says:

cutest 6!! I like this guy!! I really like him 🙂

14. Hmmm, I wonder what will happen when they both find out the other’s secret. Great six! 🙂

15. Skye Warren says:

LOL, he’s got a voice on him. Can’t wait to hear him use it out loud 😉

I can hardly wait for the fireworks when she realizes who he is and vice versa. I loved his remark about the clean spots. Fun six, Cara. 🙂

17. Silver James says:

Ha! Love this snippet. It sort of reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from “Raiders of the Lost Ark” where Indie is pointing out all the places that *hurt* so Marion will keep kissing him. I like Dan’s style!

18. BL Bonita says:

LOL, love Dan’s humor! A perfect teaser… 😉

19. LOL, I love how she completely ignores his comment and is focusing instead on the kitty and then I like his last thought… Fun 6!

20. Kylie Scott says:

Love it. What a lovely hero saving the cat. But why does her use of the word kitty stir my dirty mind… hmmm. Great 6!

21. Hello Kitty, Kitty. This is gorgeous! I love these two characters. Poor Dan. It’s just making me giggle that she isn’t aware he’s a member.

22. LOL – great six! 🙂 Can’t wait to see what she thinks when she discovers the truth…