Six Sunday: False Pretenses and some good, clean shower sex

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday. I’m continuing with snippets from my domestic discipline erotic romance, False Pretenses. In this scene, Dan and Emma have just met (yes, they’re moving quickly!). He got muddy after helping her rescue her lost cat, and she offered to let him clean up at her house. When she brings him a bar of soap, he pulls her into the shower. In this snippet, they’re naked, having disposed of Emma’s wet jeans.

He thrust the bar of soap into her hands, grasped her shoulders, and shifted her to stand under the spray while he presented his back.

She smoothed her lathered hands across his shoulders, down his spine, and over his ass. She washed him slowly, thoroughly, scrubbing with gentle circles before pressing her breasts against his back and sliding against his skin. Desire thrummed through him, then rocketed when she reached for his cock. He inhaled. β€œThat’s not my back.”

Thanks for visiting. If you’ve enjoyed False Pretenses and have a Kindle, please consider downloading the sample. It’s 2+ chapters.

False Pretenses on Amazon

False Pretenses on Amazon UK

False Pretenses on Barnes & Noble

Six Sentence Sunday – Check out the other authors on the tour. Hot stuff.

Speaking of hot stuff, I’m participating the BDSM Unleashed Giveaway Blog Tour. You can read my favorite erotic scene in False Pretenses. If you answer the question I pose, you’ll be entered to win a $20 Amazon certificate from me as well as the $100 gift certificate grand prize offered by the BDSM Author’s Playroom, host of the hop. Click here to check it out.

This entry was posted in Six Sentence Sunday, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Six Sunday: False Pretenses and some good, clean shower sex

1. Gem Sivad says:

…”That’s not my back.” Love it. Soap, water and a hot man sharing the shower. Oh my. *nods*

2. Oh, no, it certainly is NOT his back! LOL! Sensationally sexy shower scene. Yum-my!

3. Stacey Kennedy says:

*giggles* “That’s not my back.” Fabulous line!!!

4. Karla Doyle says:

Fabulous dialogue at the end! Great snippet, Cara. I have False Pretenses on my phone–can’t wait to dive into it.

5. Jenna Jaxon says:

Don’t you love it when people get confused like that? LOL Sexy six!

6. LOL — I definitely love him after that last line! Great six.

7. This was sexy the first time I read. And the second time. And third. πŸ™‚ And it’s just as hot this time. Emma is *great* at back washing!

8. No it isn’t! Shocking! LOL Loved that last line.

9. Cara McKenna says:

Sexy with a cute twist. Great six!

10. Dee Carney says:

*cough* No, no it isn’t. πŸ˜‰

11. Lila Shaw says:

Might not have been his back but I’m sure it was his, ahem, dirtiest body part. Nice six!

12. Kate Meader says:

I can just hear him struggling to get that last line out. Great six, Cara!

13. Sue says:

Maybe she thought she’d wash the most obvious body part; hope he doesn’t hold it against her………

14. Oopsy… Hand sliped off his back. What’s a girl to do? Great six, Cara!

15. Yes, but I don’t think he minds. LOL Hot six! πŸ™‚

16. Laura Kaye says:

I love the combination of sexy and funny! πŸ™‚

That’s not his back? Oh, well, I’d have gone for that too. Hot and fun six, Cara. πŸ™‚

18. Great six! I love it!

19. Oh my. Sexy and funny. You do those so, so well.

20. Hey, I’m back from vacation. Obviously, I missed out last week. Your snippets are so fun and risque!! He’s cute. And, I liked his response about “that’s not my back.” Goodness!!

21. Sarah W says:

Hey, the front of the back totally counts! πŸ™‚

22. Who CARES if it’s not his back LOL??? Terrific shower scene, great six!

23. “That’s not my back.” love it… very nicely done.

24. I had to giggle, certainly isn’t his back πŸ˜‰