As a member of the “spanking fiction posse” I was nominated for the Meta Awesomest Blog Unicorn award by both Renee Rose and Sue Lyndon, and am supposed to answer ten questions about myself. I don’t have many questions ever since I figured out how to keep track of my car keys, but here are 10 trivial facts (try to stay awake now)…
- I don’t think I could eat a cricket or scorpion, even though I have eaten escargot.
- I’ve been to Beijing China, where I’ve seen insect shish kebobs, which I why I mentioned No. 1.
- My husband and I dated for five years before we got married. He’s fourteen years older than me, and he worried about the age difference. I think he was waiting for me to get older. We’ve been married 19 years now.
- I don’t have children of my own, but I have two stepkids.
- I’m an only child.
- I’m “athletically challenged” and was always the last one chosen for teams in school. I hated PE.
- I like dogs, but I prefer cats and I have two. Supposedly littermates, they‘re not at all alike in looks or personality. I got them eight years ago at a rescue shelter two days before Thanksgiving.
- I don’t have any tattoos and only my ears are pierced. I love hoop earrings.
- My husband and I are currently building a house (having it built by a contractor). This is the third house we’ve built together. Each time it is entirely difference experience.
- I write erotic romance full time now, but my previous careers included journalism and communications/public relations. In college I worked as a cashier.
I’m supposed to nominate 10 other bloggers, but I’m going to beg off that because I’ve tagged a bunch of people in recent similar “awards.” But if you look at my blogroll, you can find some awesome bloggers.