Here’s how it works: I’ll tell you five things about me. Four of them will be true and one of them will be a lie. All you have to do is figure out which one it is. I kind of stole this idea (and then changed the game to hide my crime) from Patti Devlin who presents one truth and one lie on her Friday blog.
- I got stood up by the same guy twice in the same night.
- A boyfriend pulled a gun on me when I showed up at his house unannounced.
- After a car full of guys repeatedly and deliberately rear ended me during a traffic jam, I got out of my car on the freeway and confronted them.
- I was struck by a rattlesnake at the site of Custer’s Last Stand when I exited a ranger show, and it was on the sidewalk.
- I’ve lived with as many as twelve indoor pets, including seven dogs.
So which one is the lie? Post your answer here, and come back Wednesday to find out if you’re right – and get the story behind the story.