Six Sunday: Lon reflects on a little phone sex…

Greetings Sunday Sixers! If you recall from last week, Dana from Reckless in Moonlight was on the phone discussing business with her boss while she and Lon got down to business. In this week’s Six Sentence Sunday snippet, I’m sharing what Lon thought of the episode.

He hadn’t expected Dana to talk to her boss while he fucked her, but holy crap. She was one hot, wild lady. The noises she made—tried not to make—the way she’d creamed over his hand and dick, had proven how turned on she was. He loved how she’d abandoned herself to the experience.

By its nature, sex wasn’t a chaste act, so why pretend it was? He wanted to get messy, even dirty, with Dana.

Reckless in Moonlight Blurb:

Forty-five-year-old Dana Markus knows a full moon makes people act crazy. It’s why they call the power company with stories about aliens disrupting the earth’s climate. It probably explains why her ex-husband left her for a girl scarcely older than their college-age daughter. It definitely accounts for why she impulsively invited the neighbor’s hunk of a son over for a skinny-dip. And why 28-year-old Lon Corbin accepted.

Lon doesn’t think much of the mass of rock orbiting the earth, but he does think he’s the luckiest man alive when the sexy divorcee he’s admired from afar invites him into her pool. He knows she has reservations about their age difference, but he’s planning to show her in a very physical way how good they could be together if she’ll give him the chance.

But when their simmering private passion boils over into a public relationship, family pressures and schemes threaten to split the couple apart.

The moon brought them together — but can it save them?

Get Reckless:   On Amazon       On Amazon UK              On Barnes & Noble

Please visit the other authors of Six Sentence Sunday!

This entry was posted in Six Sentence Sunday and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Six Sunday: Lon reflects on a little phone sex…

1. Gayle Ramage says:

Good line about sex not being a chaste act. Great 6.

2. Ana says:

I am trying to picture chaste sex! 🙂 No one can accuse this man of not knowing what he wants.

3. Go ahead and get dirty! 😉 Fabulous six! 🙂

4. We fail sometimes to think about all the senses involved when partaking of passionate, messy, even dirty sex. Noises enhance many an experience as Lon now knows…. I like this and even hear it!

5. I love this inner monologue. Great six and really interesting characters. 🙂

6. Gem Sivad says:

I really like this guy. Great, sexy six!

7. That’s what it’s all about; getting down and dirty and 100% satisfaction.

Excellent six!

8. Evelyn Jules says:

Mmmm! I like messy, I like dirty, and I LOVE this excerpt! Awesome reflection. 🙂

9. Oh dirty with Dana! I love this!!!!! Very hot. 🙂

10. Sarah W says:

Multitasking can be such a turn on! 🙂 Terrific (and scorching) six!

11. Karla Doyle says:

Messy and dirty, yes please! And Lon is just the man to make that happen. I loved him throughout the book. Yum!

12. I always love the hero’s POV. Very sexy six. Wonder if he’ll succeed in convincing her to go for another round? 😉

13. Well, you’ve got a lot of hotness going on here. The situation, the details, her abandon, his inner monologue. Whew! Sexy, Cara.

14. Great to see this from his POV. Sexy!

15. sue says:

Hot and dirty and make a mess – go for it !

16. I love Dana and Lon. They’re so good for each other.

17. S. J. Maylee says:

Yes, yes, ask her to get dirty. She cant possible say no to this guy. Sexy 6.

18. These two are very HOT, made for each other…excellent excerpt yet again!

19. Kerrianne Coombes says:

Hot and sexy! But on the phone…while he? LOL intrigued

20. Silver James says:

I do like a man who can get down and dirty–and pay attention to business! 😉

I liked that he was a turned on as she was by the “phone sex”. Great six, Cara. 🙂

22. Laura Kaye says:

Yes, love Lon’s thoughts here! Loved this story!

23. Fabulous six, I’d love to learn more about these characters. Thanks for sharing.

24. Karysa Faire says:

Fanning myself over here. Love this scene!

25. Jenna Jaxon says:

Sounds like he’s on his way to getting what he wants! Very sexy six!

26. Carrie Crain says:

Sorry I’m late to visit–funeral. I have another funeral to attend Wednesday. I wish people would stop dying! It’s nice to read your stories and escape and forget about the sadness. Lon is a hottie!