Do you read spanking fiction? Domestic Discipline. Spanking romances. M/F, F/F, maybe even some F/M? Spanking Fiction a group for readers and authors has debuted on Facebook. It’s a place to discuss spanking fiction.
- What do you like to see in spanking fiction?
- What are your favorite books?
- Do you prefer fantasy or realism and why?
- What’s your favorite pairing? M/F, F/F or F/M?
- If you could spank one celebrity who would it be?
- What’s your favorite spanking implement?
- Any of those topics and more — much more — are up for discussion.
You’ll find out about the latest in spanking romance releases, special events and contests, and will get to meet and speak to some of your favorite authors. You’ll find lots of discussions about spanking, but you won’t be spanked by unrelenting promo. That’s our promise to you.
The Facebook group grew out a Spanking Fiction Author tribe (group) on Triberr. As we tweeted each other’s blogs, we started talking and getting to know each other. We had an event: the Halloween “Spank or Treat” blog hop, in which we posted free Halloween spanking stories and had prize drawings. We’re planning a similar event for Valentine’s Day called “Love Spanks.”
Membership in the group is open, the only criteria are that you must enjoy reading spanking fiction and you must be a member of Facebook. Lastly a request: no x-rated material, please. That could get us all kicked off Facebook.