Six Sentence Sunday: Dana has a surprise for Lon…

Welcome Sunday Sixers, let’s get to it, shall we? This week’s snippet is from Reckless in Moonlight. In this scene, things are heating up between Dana and Lon. She has him tied to the bed and has told him that she has a surprise for him. She’s just undressed from the bottom down (leaving her top on), revealing that she had herself waxed. Lon speaks first:

“I like it. Is that my surprise?”

“Consider it a stocking stuffer. It’s not your main present.”

He shifted his gaze to the ties that bound him and then arched his eyebrows. “Am I going to get to play with any of my presents?” he asked.

Any guesses as to what his main present is?

Reckless in Moonlight Blurb:

Forty-five-year-old Dana Markus knows a full moon makes people act crazy. It’s why they call the power company with stories about aliens disrupting the earth’s climate. It probably explains why her ex-husband left her for a girl scarcely older than their college-age daughter. It definitely accounts for why she impulsively invited the neighbor’s hunk of a son over for a skinny-dip. And why 28-year-old Lon Corbin accepted.

Lon doesn’t think much of the mass of rock orbiting the earth, but he does think he’s the luckiest man alive when the sexy divorcee he’s admired from afar invites him into her pool. He knows she has reservations about their age difference, but he’s planning to show her in a very physical way how good they could be together if she’ll give him the chance.

But when their simmering private passion boils over into a public relationship, family pressures and schemes threaten to split the couple apart.

The moon brought them together — but can it save them?

Get Reckless:   On Amazon       On Amazon UK              On Barnes & Noble

Please visit the other authors of Six Sentence Sunday!

This entry was posted in Six Sentence Sunday and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Six Sentence Sunday: Dana has a surprise for Lon…

1. Ceri Hebert says:

Love the six and the premise of the story! Fantastic!

2. That last line made me giggle! Sooo deliciously naughty.

3. Bound for a surprise, intriguing and witty. Six sentences of desire. Wanting to open the present now……..

4. Love his last line of dialogue! I’m wondering, too. Great six! 🙂

5. Karla Doyle says:

I know, I know! But I’m not telling. 😉 Everybody just needs to read and enjoy the book, as I did, to find out!

6. LOL — that is too perfect. I love him already. 🙂

7. Sarah W says:

“Stocking stuffer”—love this!

8. This story just keeps getting hotter and hotter! another very effective six!

9. S. J. Maylee says:

She’s got him right where she wants him, love it. Stocking stuffer, lol. There are a couple great lines in just these 6. Fabulous.

10. Evelyn Jules says:

I hope his main present involves whipped cream or chocolate syrup. I think I need to eat breakfast before getting all hot and bothered. 😉 Fantastic six, as always!

11. Ooooooh I love the word play here and the sexual tension is yummy!

12. Great wordplay and sexy scene. Their chemistry is so much fun.

13. Gem Sivad says:

Made me laugh at his sexiness and the totally sweet kink in the scene. 🙂

14. sue says:

Just like a boy – wants to play with his toys 😀

15. Kerrianne Coombes says:

Really sexy. really funny. really intriguing all at once!

16. Carrie Crain says:

I just love their playful banter. You have created fun and interesting characters! I kinda like that he’s tied to the bed. SEXY!!

17. Love the play between them! Terrific six!

18. I have a feeling getting to the gift will be a good as the gift itself. Great six!

19. Silver James says:

I love how bold Dana has become. And the wordplay is sublime!

20. Amy Gregory says:

Hi honey, Great six! Please don’t be mad : / I just couldn’t wait till next Sunday… it was just too easy to click on that Amazon link and poof! It’s mine now! 😀

21. Ooh she’s such a tease. I love her!

22. That last line of dialogue is priceless!

23. Nona Raines says:

Very fun and sexy. I love the idea of the older woman going for what she wants!

24. Minelle says:

Love the Stocking stuffer line as well! When he asks if he can play with his present….well that’s sexy!

25. I love his response and how this six ends.