Six Sentence Sunday: more Body Politics…

Only two more days until the release of Body Politics! This is the third book in the Rod and Cane Society domestic discipline erotic romance series, and Loose Id will release it on TUESDAY, January 8, 2013! In this one, I pit a feminist against a spanko. Stephanie and Mark have met on a blind date. When she finds out they’re in a spanko bar, she tries to leave, but Mark takes hold of her arm and insists on paying for her drink…

He might appear formidable, but she could take him out with a blow to the eyes, the nose, the throat, the groin. But she suspected the police would fail to understand why she’d blinded a man for buying her a drink, and not any man—the deputy chief. That was why she’d tolerated his touch this long. The warm tingles shooting up her arm had nothing to do with it.

“Fine!” She wrenched her wrist out of his grasp

Methinks the feminist doth protest too much…

Pleases visit the other authors of Six Sunday.

By the way, all the Rod and Cane books are written as stand alones, so you can read them out of order or pick the one that strikes your fancy. I plan to write many more. When Loose Id releases Body Politics on Tuesday, it will be available in all ebook formats on the LI site for a couple of weeks before it goes to Amazon, BN, ARe, etc.

This entry was posted in Six Sentence Sunday and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Six Sentence Sunday: more Body Politics…

Ooh, she’s a toughie!

2. Oh, I have a feeling she’ll be giving into a lot more soon enough. Congrats on your Tuesday release! 🙂

3. Congrats on you release!!! Loved the six… Got the feeling she has no idea what’s in store for her.

4. Sarah W says:

No, those tingles don’t mean a thing . . . 😀 Great six!

5. I bet she can take him on!

6. Evelyn Jules says:

I am really, really excited for this release! Maybe almost as excited as you are. 😉 Awesome six, Cara! And happy almost-release!

7. Gem Sivad says:

Now that’s an interesting couple I need to meet. *Foot tapping impatiently for January 8*!

8. S. J. Maylee says:

Watching her give in is going to be so much fun! Wahoo, it’s almost here.

9. Yes, stop with the protesting. LOL. This is a wonderful insight into how torn she is between her mind and her…heart. Though it may be a different part that’s at war here. Great six!

10. Yup, I agree. Methinks she’ll be giving in very soon…. Terrific six.

11. Eleri Stone says:

Wow, that’s a lot of hot tension.

12. Silver James says:

Methinks you are right, Cara! You made me laugh this morning. Good job!

13. “That was why she’d tolerated his touch this long. The warm tingles shooting up her arm had nothing to do with it.” <–yeah, right! Keep telling yourself that, LOL! Congrats on the upcoming release!!

14. Karysa Faire says:

Congratulations on tomorrow’s release!

And those tingles had nothing to do with her ‘tolerating’ his touch??? Haha.

15. Goran Zidar says:

Of course it had nothing to do with the tingles 🙂

16. She’s such a strong woman – it’ll be interesting to watch these two negotiate what they each want. Terrific six!

17. Kate Warren says:

She’s in such total denial. Though her rationalization is quite sound.

18. What a tough cookie! But I think she’s a goner.

19. She definitely protesteth more than she careth. The tingles are only the beginning. Here is where the ship begins to sink. What a way to go. 😉

20. Awesome six! The list of how she could take him out made me laugh out loud. I can’t wait to read this.

I love all the thoughts racing through her mind here. Looking forward to the release:) Yay!

22. Karla Doyle says:

This should get interesting pretty quickly, I think. 🙂

23. Finally, the suspense is over. While your six was teasing, I’m off to purchase the book, like NOW.

Laters! 😉

Great six, Cara. I love that she’s not taking his stuff so easily, but doesn’t want to explain why she wounded the deputy Chief. 😀 Great story.