#SatSpanks: How the Rod and Cane Society began…

I’m taking a break from Body Politics to begin at the beginning with Unexpected Consequences, the first book in the Rod and Cane Society series. Melania, a naive young woman, marries a man who practices domestic discipline and who belongs to the secret Rod and Cane Society. She thinks she knows what a domestic discipline marriage entails — after all she’s been spanked erotically….

Naive bride marries a man who spanks & discovers the secrets of the Rod and Cane Society.

“Oh, I’m not playing, sweetheart.” He removed his finger from her pussy to focus on her clit, circling it faster and faster, bringing her closer and closer to the ultimate edge. Dangling over his lap as she was, the blood was rushing to her head, making her dizzy, or perhaps it was the effect of the pleasure he was whipping up within her with a single finger, but she was gasping as she neared completion—

Until he struck her bottom.

Melania squealed, her body convulsing as sharp pleasure ricocheted through her. Before she could process the whirling sensations and emotions, he spanked the other cheek with a loud smack.

Melania windmilled her arms in a scramble to escape even as her hips reared to receive the punitive caress. Jared pressed a strong arm over her lower back, anchoring her snugly across his thighs.

Melania soon finds out that a disciplinary spanking is quite different than an erotic one…

All Rod and Cane Society novels can be read as stand-alones:

Unexpected Consequences (book 1). A naive bride marries a man who spanks & discovers what being a member of the Rod and Cane Society means.

False Pretenses (book 2). An aspiring reporter goes undercover at the Rod and Cane Society but has no idea her hot story will result in a hot bottom.

Body Politics (book 3). Can a Dom convince a feminist her true strength lies in submission?

Disciplinary Measures (book 4 -a short story coming in Mid-May) – Linc doesn’t trust his wife because of how much money she spends. Can domestic discipline save their marriage?

There’s a lot of great spanking fiction out there…please visit the other authors of Saturday Spankings. (If you’d like to participate you can use the same link on Sunday morning to sign up!)

This entry was posted in Saturday Spankings. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to #SatSpanks: How the Rod and Cane Society began…

Ooh, I haven’t read Unexpected Consequences yet… sounds juicy.

Yes, it is! LOL. Of all the spankings in all the books I’ve written, I think Melania’s first one is the most dramatic. She’s so unprepared for it.

2. I’ve read Unexpected Consequences, and purchased Body Politics, now I’ll have to check and make sure I’ve got False Pretenses. Keep ’em coming, Cara. Great books!

Thank you, Kathryn. I plan many more Rod and Cane books. And I’ll have an erotic spanking, reincarnation story coming out in May. The working title is Destiny’s Chance; it still doesn’t have a final title.

3. Thianna D says:

I loved this scene. Though the one after her disciplinary spanking where she elects to see the damage still makes me giggle.

4. Natasha Knight says:

That gave me goosebumps. I love it!

5. From sharp pleasure ricocheting to the windmilling arms of a woman in discovery. An erotic charged change of emotions. I love the give and take of this couple throughout the book.

6. Hm, if that’s what he can accomplish with a single finger…

7. Jenna Jaxon says:

Very erotic excerpt. Looks like she doesn’t know if she’s coming or going. LOL Just bought Body Politics. Can’t wait to read!

8. I read these, and absolutely loved them! I can’t wait until the next one comes out. Mid-may, Cara?
    Thanks for sharing!

9. Jade Cary says:

Yeah…her first is my fave. Love this book!

10. I like when they hold you down. Sexy!

11. Thanks for telling us about all the Rod and Cane Society books. Adding them all to my TBR stack. 🙂

12. Kelli Scott says:

whipping up pleasure…love it

13. Oh, I loved that book. Keep them coming, Cara!!

14. I haven’t read this one YET. I’ll have to get it, sounds very hot! I loved Body Politics 🙂

15. Paloma Beck says:

Since the first time I read this scene, I think of him as having the “magic finger”.

16. Alice Dark says:

Cara, you have such an awesome way with the language. I love how you’ve given us dizzyness, and blood rushing to the head. It gives me a sense of place, as well as vulnerability.

17. Gray says:

My body is acting so devilishly reading the account. I too have used my finger and palm simultaneously and loved the way it pleased both of us.