- I had three books release — two of them in the same week
- One of my new releases my publisher offered for free for a limited time. None of my books has ever been free before. (It ended yesterday).
- I had two out-of-town guests visit during one of my release weeks.
- I went house-hunting with my mom (she bought one)
- I attended the RT Convention
- I rolled out my Street Team, to provide perks to my loyal fans
- And finally, I participated in Skye Warren’s fabulous Wild and Wet Bloghop
Which brings us to the announcement of the prize drawings. I’d offered commenters their choice of two books — Coming to Terms, a domestic discipline anthology, and Destiny’s Chance, a reincarnation novel with erotic spanking. It was a close heat with requests running neck and neck for both books, but finals were 52 percent requesting Destiny’s Chance and 48 percent requesting Coming to Terms.
Chosen by random drawing, the winners of are….
Jessie L – Coming to Terms
Wendy Hoffman – Destiny’s Chance
- Coming Terms continues to seesaw up the Amazon rankings. Since its release, it has stayed consistently in three of Amazon’s top 100 lists. It reached a new high yesterday:
#2,614 Paid in Kindle Store
#3 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Anthologies & Literary Collections > Short Stories
#9 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Anthologies
#9 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Anthologies & Literary Collections > General
- Disciplinary Measures, the fourth book in the Rod and Cane Society domestic discipine series, is available in all ebook formats on Loose Id. I call it “Rod and Cane 4,” but Loose Id refers to it as Rod and Cane 3.5, maybe because this one is 60-page short story.
- Author Karla Doyle did a fantabulous interview with me about Coming to Terms and my story, Wife on the Lam. She has a great conversational style. It’s worth checking out just for her questions: The interview by Karla
- Author Gem Sivad, who writes western historicals and paranormals, hosted me on her blog to talk about reincarnation, which is the theme of Destiny’s Chance. Hollywood often gives reincarnation the “Freaky Friday” treatment, but it’s a very real belief for many people of different religions. My guest blog with Gem.
Lastly, but not least, I’d like to thank Skye for a wonderful hop and Karla and Gem for hosting me.
Hope you all had a safe holiday this Memorial Day weekend. May all of us in the United States remember and give thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.