Cover reveal for Rod and Cane 4, Disciplinary Measures…

Tuesday, May 21 Loose Id will release the 4th Rod and Cane book: Disciplinary Measures. Here is the official blurb:

Married for just three years, Linc Ellison has reached his wit’s end. His wife’s overspending threatens to drive them into the poorhouse. But more than that, he doesn’t feel he can trust Regina because of her string of broken promises. When he learns about the Rod and Cane Society, a secret organization of men who spank their wives, he decides to implement some disciplinary measures to save his marriage.

Sure Regina shops a lot. And she’s broken some promises. But she’s trying to do better. What hurts most is that Linc no longer trusts her. So she consents to try domestic discipline.

But neither is prepared for the ripple effect the disciplinary measures will have on their love life.

Like the other Rod and Cane Society books that feature the secret organization of men who spank their wives, this one can be read as a stand-alone and features disciplinary spankings and hot sex (Sizzling. I think it’s the hottest of all the R/C books).

This particular book is shorter than the others; I wrote it for Loose Id’s “Spring Fling” — low-cost short stories based on an authors’ existing characters. In my case, the society itself; the characters are new. It’s designed to be “dessert” for those who have enjoyed the Rod and Cane books, and an appetizer for those who are new to the series.

The cover was designed by Fiona Jade for all the M/F Spring Flings.

Please join me here on Tuesday, May 21 for an excerpt and a prize drawing. In the meantime, please add it to your Goodreads “to read” list:

Disciplinary Measures on Goodreads.

11 Responses to Cover reveal for Rod and Cane 4, Disciplinary Measures…

Love the cover! Looking forward to reading this one:)

2. Karla Doyle says:

Whoa, beautiful cover, and the sexiest of the Rod & Cane books so far, I think. Looking forward to reading it soon! 🙂

Thank you. The cover focuses on sexuality rather than spanking, I think. The red tint certainly conveys the heat.

3. Thianna D says:

*cocks head* Great cover – but I thought when this was originally announced it was going to be free – now I see ‘low-cost’.

I don’t what it’s going to be anymore. When Loose Id first put out a call for submissions for the Spring Fling, they said they would be free. Then they said they (or at least mine) were (was) too long to be free. Then they said, the Flings would be free the first week of release. I’ve asked, but have not been given a definitive answer on Disciplinary Measures. It releases on Tuesday — so we’ll all know then.

4. S. J. Maylee says:

It’s a beautiful romantic cover. Looking forward to having it on my ereader. I don’t care the price. I must have it, lol.

5. Cara Bristol says:

Late Breaking News! Disciplinary Measures will release on May 21 and will be FREE until May 26 on the Loose Id Web site.

Unexpected Consequences, the first book in the series, will be 50 percent off on Loose Id during that same period.

6. Corinne Alexander says:

This is a beautiful (HOT) cover! I can’t wait!!