#SatSpanks: Disciplinary Measures…hints of problem?

Welcome to Saturday Spankings, where authors present eight sentences from their spanking fiction. I must confess: I’m squeaking in an extra sentence today. Spank me. My excerpt is from Disciplinary Measures, Rod and Cane Society 4 (3.5), released last week. It is still only available through Loose Id (but in all ebook formats, including Kindle), but it should hit Amazon soon. If you’re tuning in for the first time, the Rod and Cane Society is a series of domestic discipline stories about a secret organization of men who spank their wives.

To recap: Regina Ellison comes home after an afternoon of lunch and shopping with her mother to find her husband in his office. One thing leads to another and they end up in the bedroom. In this scene, Regina is going down on Linc when he says…

“Let me make you come.”

Regina shook her head. “Huh-uh,” she mumbled, her mouth full of cock. She sucked harder and cupped his balls. Her pleasure didn’t matter as much as his. She wanted to do this for him. Show him how much she loved him, desired him. Put him in an extra-mellow mood.

She had brought in the day’s mail.

Any guesses as to what’s in the mail that she’s so concerned about?

Disciplinary Measures blurb

Married for just three years, Linc Ellison has reached his wit’s end. His wife’s overspending threatens to drive them into the poorhouse. But more than that, he doesn’t feel he can trust Regina because of her string of broken promises. When he learns about the Rod and Cane Society, a secret organization of men who spank their wives, he decides to implement some disciplinary measures to save his marriage.

Sure Regina shops a lot. And she’s broken some promises. But she’s trying to do better. What hurts most is that Linc no longer trusts her. So she consents to try domestic discipline.

But neither is prepared for the ripple effect the disciplinary measures will have on their love life.

Trust me, this story is searing hot…the hottest Rod and Cane story so far…

Disciplinary Measures Buy Link

Please check out the other authors of Saturday Spankings.

This entry was posted in Saturday Spankings and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to #SatSpanks: Disciplinary Measures…hints of problem?

1. Me thinks she is worried about a possible bill that has arrived. Credit card, perhaps? What I want to know is if he’s cottoned on to her scheme, yet. Probably not. With what she’s doing, I bet he’s getting pleasantly distracted. Great snippet, Cara. Can’t wait to read the story.

2. Thianna D says:

hee hee She does try her best to mellow him out… doesn’t quite work though.

3. This story is HOT, I agree with Cara, but also – in Cara style, well written and everything just fits. I’d actually love to see them a little further along in their relationship sometime.

4. Tara Finnegan says:

Hmm, this one made me smile at the lady’s clever guiles, trying to literally suck the agression out of him before he checked the mail. I wonder will it work? I shall have to read to find out

5. “Her mouth full of cock.” I read the sentence over and over again. Oh wow! Very very hot. 😀

6. Karla Doyle says:

Uh-oh… lousy bills!

Loved this story! And I read the “her mouth full of cock” line a few times, too:) It’s hot!

8. Alice Dark says:

You do have an incredible way with words, Cara, as well as setting the scene. I think Tara’s observation hits closest to home: sucking the aggression out him. *hehe*

9. I wonder how long his mellow mood will last? Great scene, Cara. I also liked the “mouth full of cock” line. Is there really any clearer way to describe it?

10. Maren Smith says:

Something tells me the mellowing process is not going to work as well as she’s hoping. lol And thank goodness, really, because dominant men wouldn’t be anywhere near as much fun if it did!

11. Kelli Scott says:

Very nice. I could give her some tips on covert spending.

12. Love the emotion and willingness present in her current situation and angst… I would surmise the concern and willingness could be from two sources, perhaps that credit statement with overcharging on her part, or maybe there came in the mail a brand “Spanking” new item that will warm her bottom… ❄

oh she’s very naughty!!!

14. Uh oh, credit card bill, eh?
    Over spending is one of my biggest flaws as well.
    Maybe I should take a page from Regina’s book?
    Great snippet, Cara.
    I can’t wait to read this one
    🙂

15. marysuewehr says:

She sure is giving it her best shot to mellow him out. Gotta give her an A for effort:) But, will it work? I have my doubts.

16. Has to be a bill. This could end up one of those great idea at the time things when he realises why he got lucky lol. Great snippet Cara 🙂

17. There’s gonna be hell to pay, because he’ll be doubly mad about being manipulated AND the bill.