#SatSpanks & #8Sunday: A snippet from Breeder…

Welcome to Saturday Spankings and Weekend Writing Warriors. I am taking a short break from Disciplinary Measures and Destiny’s Chance to present a short snippet from Breeder, a science fiction domestic discipline erotic romance. I JUST signed a contract with Loose Id and it will be released in the fall. This snippet is unedited.

Dak did not teach her the word for love, but he’d demonstrated the concept with every touch, every lick, every stroke, every burning glance, his yearning expression when he thought her preoccupied. And by the other secret Terran words he had divulged, the heresies he bade her never to utter in public: fucking, pussy, cunt, cock. Exotic, decadent syllables. Each one a murmured passcode capable of unleashing a molten need. Or maybe it was the way he said them, his hoarse voice vibrating though her. I want to eat your pussy. Suck my cock, Omra. Fuck me.

Please visit the other authors of Saturday Spankings and Weekend Writing Warriors.

Unofficial Breeder Blurb:

Dak and Omra belong to an alien aggressive race who live on the “androcentric, androsocial” planet Parseon where male domination is enforced by law. This “Protocol” separates the Parseon race into castes. The five Alpha Commanders rule at the top. Beneath them are the alphas, the males deemed dominant, and below them, are the betas, males who serve as the submissive domestic partners to the alphas. Only alphas may pass on their genetic material by bearing offspring. Females are slaves relegated to breeding and ancillary sexual outlets.

Alpha Commander Dak needs a son. He purchases a breeder named Omra with the intention of impregnating her and then handing her off to his beta Corren. Only Corren hates her. And Dak falls in love with her and begins to question everything he was taught, jeopardizing not only his anointed union with Corren, but all of Parseon.

This entry was posted in Saturday Spankings, Weekend Writing Warriors and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to #SatSpanks & #8Sunday: A snippet from Breeder…

1. This concept really intrigues me, Cara. I guess on Parseon it is considered heresy for an alpha to hold higher affections for his slave than his beta. I assume there are probably laws against alphas falling in love with their slaves, though I can’t imagine Dak is the first. Or is he? Great excerpt. I definitely want to read more.

2. You write pretty. That’s all I’m going to say today. And that I’m very much looking forward to this.

3. Great world-building, Cara. Intriguing concept with the potential for nuanced layers.

4. Very hot, and I love the unique premise. It will appeal to several niches.

5. Emily Tilton says:

Oh, my. As you may know, I love the naughty words–but I love it when they’re forbidden, even more.

6. Alice Dark says:

I’m with Natasha and Ana: you’re style of writing is amazing. I love the way you string together words and phrases, building thoughts and images in my mind. This is beautiful, Cara. It’s like poetry, and I love it.

7. Exotic, decadent syllables from an exotic decadent writer of prose. I am looking forward to this new book with equally a new sense of you and your creativity in writing too Cara.

8. I’m going to have to start earlier since everyone else has said what I wanted to say, but that won’t stop me.

I love how you are branching out sooo far from the Rod and Cane Society. Not that I don’t love those stories (because I do) but it’s a treat to see you stretching different writer muscles.

9. Jenna Jaxon says:

Breeder is a very different genre than I usually read, but the premise is so compelling I know I’m going to have to get this one! Fantastic snippet!

10. Thianna D says:

Hot. Definitely Hot. I loved this premise ever since the first time you posted about it. Cannot wait for it to be released!

11. Siren Star says:

Ooo…great premise for a story! And such a hot 8, I definitely want more!!

12. I want this book! I can’t wait to read it! I love imagining Dak’s voice as he utters “those words” 😀 yum! Fascinating to think of him questioning everything.

yes, I already know i”m going to love this one…

I love how the secret, naughty words excite her.

15. This is great Cara. The words sort of dance. I can’t wait to read it 🙂

16. Gemma Parkes says:

Sexy snippet and the picture you chose to run alongside it really complemented your words. Loved it.

17. Evelyn Jules says:

Holy crap, Cara. This is SO good! I know without a doubt I’m gonna love this story! Awesome job!!

18. Karla Doyle says:

Great snippet. I’m really looking forward to this one, Cara. Congratulations again on the new contract!

19. Nice bit of world building. Congrats on the new contract.

20. Lila Shaw says:

I love this concept, and love that cock, pussy, etc are exotic and forbidden in this world.

21. S. J. Maylee says:

I’m so sucked into this story and love the picture. She’s beautiful and vulnerable. Can’t wait to gobble this one up and read more about her journey.

22. I’m intrigued by your use of “Exotic, decadent syllables” and don’t want to wait until fall to read more. Very creative story line. Good job.

23. Lauren Smith says:

Awesome snippet! I’m going to be watching for more! This blurb sounds really really good. Sorta like the Handmaiden’s Tale, or not depressing and sad lol. I’m excited to read more!

24. Eleri Stone says:

Beautifully written. Congratulations on the new contract!

25. Excellent excerpt, really pulled me into their world and made me care about both of them so I can’t WAIT to read more.

26. Tara Finnegan says:

Totally has to be the most erotic language lesson ever! Really wonderful

27. Woohoo! Congratulations on the new contract. I can’t wait to read this one. Great snippet!

Definitely a hot snippet, Cara. Nicely done. 🙂

29. I like the concept. I might have to try my hand at sci-fi domestic discipline stories one of these days – after I try doing a Regency 1st. Thanks, Cara.