A most wicked surprise…#SatSpanks, #WeWriWa

Divorced from her cheating, but stick-in-mud ex-husband, Dana is finding sex can be fun with the sexy doctor next door. In this scene from Reckless in Moonlight, after Dana tells Lon she has a surprise for him, she talks him into letting her tie him to the bed…

He tugged at his restraints—damn, that woman knew how to tie a knot.

Dana lifted her hand, her fingers saturated with her cream, and stepped over to the bed, her tits swaying seductively underneath her blouse. Slowly, she traced Lon’s lips and painted him with her moisture. He savored her salty tang with his tongue, wishing he had more than an appetizer, could delve into the source of her honey. She allowed him to suck on her fingers, and when they were clean, she pulled away and slowly undid her blouse, taking care to keep it closed until all the buttons were undone.

Then, and only then, did she let it fall from her shoulders.

“Sonofabitch!”

She was wicked, and he was so going to exact his revenge when she released him.

Don’t you wish you could see what he sees?

Saturday Spankings and Weekend Writing Warriors are eight-sentence excerpt blog hops. Please click on links to visit the other authors of the tour.

This entry was posted in Saturday Spankings, Weekend Writing Warriors and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to A most wicked surprise…#SatSpanks, #WeWriWa

1. Every time you share a bit from this book, I’m intrigued, so now I am off to Amazon to buy it and find out what happens next.

2. Cara Bristol says:

🙂 Well, that made my day! Thank you.

3. PK Corey says:

You write so well I feel I almost can see what he sees!

4. oh what a lovely tease! and yes, Dana has given Lon quite a lovely surprise there 🙂

5. Wowwie! Starting off my day with a bang, Cara. Damn! That was HOT! I just may have to hop in the pool to cool off. If anyone sees steam rising from the water, you’ll know its me!

6. Tara Finnegan says:

What I really wish I could see is the revenge he intends to take.
    What a hot snippet

I’m with Tara, I want to see what he does to her! Looking forward to next week’s snippet.

8. marysuewehr says:

I can’t wait until he gets his revenge for her teasing him…nice snippet!

9. Yes – but more importantly – I’d like to see the revenge!!

10. Thianna D says:

Oooh! I’m with the others. I not only want to see what she did, I also want to see how he gets her back for it.

ooh, she is a delicious tease!

12. Yes, I definitely want to know what he sees. I need to make sure this is in my TBR pile, and I can’t wait until next week. Wonderfully sexy snippet, Cara.

13. I want both! I want to see what she’s teasing him with and I want to see him exact his revenge! Great snippet Cara 🙂

14. The tease is sooooo seductive. I can’t wait to see what he does once he is set free. Very nice snippet.

15. Patty Devlin says:

Rude! Just rude to leave us hanging like that! Drat’s so many books and so little time. and how the heck am I supposed to get any work done???

16. You definitely have a knack for sexual tension. 😉

Hugs,
    Adrienne

17. S. J. Maylee says:

Yow! The anticipation of his release is red hot. Love it. 🙂

18. Well described, terrific build-up and super-spicy — great stuff!

19. Gemma Parkes says:

Tasty excerpt! Deliciously seductive!

20. Millie Burns says:

Oh yeah, a woman in control! But paybacks can be…probably exactly what she wants!

21. That was a hot and steamy scene right there. Well written too, but that wasn’t the first thing on my mind. 🙂
    History Sleuth’s Milk Carton Murders

22. Ah-ha-ha! I remember what she’s been hiding. That woman’s full of surprises. Sexy as always, Cara!

23. Go girl! Loved this scene, can only imagine what happens next (vivid imagination here LOL). Terrific snippet!

24. Gem Sivad says:

Wow, she has him at her mercy and he’s loving it. 🙂

25. I know what happens next. I love this book. 😉

26. His reaction is fantastic. I have to find out what he sees and what he’ll do about it. Off to Amazon!

27. Michelle says:

saucy and sexy. Loved it

Great teaser snippet, Cara! I totally want to know what makes him swear. 🙂

29. His revenge is going to be something, she is driving him crazy!

30. Lynn Crain says:

Yowza! What a wicked woman you are?!? That snippet has me yearning for more!

31. Karla Doyle says:

I know what happens! 😉 Great book. Lon is a super sexy hero.

32. Dinah McLeod says:

This is written so beautifully–so wonderfully intriguing! I will look forward to more!

33. I know how hot of a sex scene you can write, but I’m always surprised by the snippets from this. And I always remember that I have made a terrible mistake by not buying this yet. Wow.