Get ready to get a little Reckless…#SatSpanks, #WeWriWa

Welcome to Saturday Spankings and Weekend Writing Warriors. I going to take a break from Breeder for a bit. I’ll probably return to it in September. For now, I’d like to share some snippets from Reckless in Moonlight, a contemporary erotic romance, published by Loose Id. In this scene, the hero and heroine are skinny dipping:

She was still gawking at him like he was a two-headed sea monster that had emerged from the deep.

Casually, he said, “The heat wave has been brutal.” So was standing next to her. She was fucking hot—his wet dream transformed into a water nymph. He couldn’t count the number of times he’d jacked off to her image—but how uninspired and unimaginative he’d been. He hadn’t foreseen how her skin would glow under the moonlight, that her dark hair would lay like wet silk against her head, how plump her pink mouth was, how much more lush her tits were. Firm and high on her chest, the mounds appeared to be the right size to fit his palms. Of course, he couldn’t be certain unless he tested his hunch.

The excerpts will get hotter. Way hotter. Expect to see some sex toys…

Reckless in Moonlight on Amazon

Please check out the other authors on the hop:

Saturday Spankings  ♥  Weekend Writing Warriors

This entry was posted in Weekend Writing Warriors and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Get ready to get a little Reckless…#SatSpanks, #WeWriWa

1. Thianna D says:

Oh, he definitely needs to test his hunch.

2. Yes, hunch testing is a requirement right now, I think. Tantalizing snippet, Cara.

3. Yep, he should test his hunch!

4. Great snippet Cara! I’m sure he’s about to. Test his hunch I mean 🙂

5. Tara Finnegan says:

I’m with the others- test! Sexy little snippet.

6. marysuewehr says:

Love this. He definitely needs to test his hunch.

7. Testing can come in all kinds of forms, can’t it?

8. It gets hotter? Ohboyohboyohboy.

I love the part where reality is even better than his fantasy.

9. LA Cloutier says:

His wet dream transformed into a water nymph. Oh my, what a vision that just created for me.
    Lovely snippet, Cara.

10. yum… water nymph? love the details.

11. S. J. Maylee says:

Test it! lol. Yummy snippet, Cara. 🙂

12. Lauren Smith says:

Love this! What a great way to tease the readers!

13. Fantastic description. And hell yes he should test that hunch. =D

14. Gemma Parkes says:

Ooh sexy! Love what’s going on in his head, really hot!

15. Water nymph meets two-headed sea monster. Seems like things are about to get interesting. I like it!

16. Sometimes the hottest thing can simply be knowing the thoughts of someone attracted to you–as steamy as they can get. This is certainly the case here. My. Goodness.

17. I like the male perspective. I also like his imagination was no match for reality. Hot scene right here!

(No snippet for me this week. Just doing a little reading between other stuff.)

18. Certainly a bit steamy … and I’m sure the test will probably set up a hard boil. Nicely done.

19. Very hot, sexy and OMG I want to keep reading! Excellent excerpt!

20. Very sexy snippet and I love that last line. I’m looking forward to reading this one.

21. Abbie Adams says:

Oh my heart, slow down… How could you stop there??? You are a cruel cruel woman!