Some Reckless conversation…#SatSpanks, #WeWriWa

Welcome to Saturday Spankings and Weekend Writing Warriors. In this scene from Reckless in Moonlight, Dana and Lon have gone to dinner and are waiting for their table. When Dana is introduced to a friend of Lon’s, she’s surprised to find out the friend has heard of her. After the friend leaves, she asks Lon…

“What did you say about me?”

Lon’s arm tightened around her, and his mouth tickled her ear. “I told Joey,” he whispered, “that a gorgeous divorcée who belongs in a Playboy centerfold ripped off her swimsuit, lured me into her pool, and proceeded to suck my cock until my eyes rolled back into my head.”

“You didn’t say that!” Dana stiffened in alarm and felt her passage spasm with shameless pleasure around the toy. Only his description of her as a gorgeous Playmate was off—the rest of his assessment hit dead on.

Lon chuckled and shook his head. “No, I didn’t say that, but that’s how I like to remember it.”

I hope you’ve enjoyed these excerpts from Reckless in Moonlight, because this is the last one. But fear not, you can still get a Reckless fix. Here’s an Amazon buy link!

Reckless in Moonlight Blurb:

Forty-five-year-old Dana Markus knows a full moon makes people act crazy. It’s why they call the power company with stories about aliens disrupting the earth’s climate. It probably explains why her ex-husband left her for a girl scarcely older than their college-age daughter. It definitely accounts for why she impulsively invited the neighbor’s hunk of a son over for a skinny-dip. And why 28-year-old Lon Corbin accepted.

Lon doesn’t think much of the mass of rock orbiting the earth, but he does think he’s the luckiest man alive when the sexy divorcee he’s admired from afar invites him into her pool. He knows she has reservations about their age difference, but he’s planning to show her in a very physical way how good they could be together if she’ll give him the chance.

But when their simmering private passion boils over into a public relationship, family pressures and schemes threaten to split the couple apart.

The moon brought them together — but can it save them?

Next week, I’ll switch to Breeder, my erotic sci-fi domestic discipline romance to be released by Loose Id in mid October.

Please visit the other authors of Saturday Spankings and Weekend Writing Warriors.

This entry was posted in Saturday Spankings, Weekend Writing Warriors and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Some Reckless conversation…#SatSpanks, #WeWriWa

1. I’m definitely getting my Reckless fix. I love Lon’s teasing and Dana’s alarmed reaction, a perfect combination. Thanks, Cara.

2. A Playmate, hm? That got a chuckle out of me.

3. LA Cloutier says:

She has a toy inside her at dinner. Oh I love the naughtiness of that.
    Awesome snippet, Cara. I must know what passage she’s holding the toy in.

4. Tara Finnegan says:

You got me… Just added it to my kindle. Delicious snippet

5. Older woman/younger man is refreshing for a change. The snippet is yummy. I too am adding to my TBR collection on my kindle. SatSpanks is costing me a small fortune and my credit card is crying foul!

6. PK Corey says:

I love the teasing and that he has his own way of remembering things. I’m anxious to read more.

7. Suzy says:

So loved this one Cara. I love the heartfelt and genuine love seen in just that snippet.

8. I love these two!
    Lon is so sexy and teasing!
    He has a lot of confidence and maturity for such a young guy.
    🙂

9. Emily Tilton says:

I love the layering of memories and fantasies here, Cara! Marvelous snippet!

10. Michelle says:

very, very sexy Cara. I’m adding this with Breeder to my list

11. love it ! that’s how he wants to remember it 🙂 great snippet

12. Love the older woman/younger man thing. And it’s fun to see the flirting that helps build the relationship. Thanks for sharing.

By the way, just found your Spanking Thesaurus. Awesome! You think of everything, luv.

Thank you! The Spanking Thesaurus started out as a blog post. Then I expanded it and turned it into a Page on my blog. For those who haven’t found it, it’s in the header bar under Spanking Thesaurus.

13. Sexy sexy little piece Cara.

14. This is on my kindle and just got moved up to #1! Can’t wait.

15. Abbie Adams says:

Oh dang. Here I go on another buying spree…

16. They have such greta chemistry! LOVED this one Cara, so realistic and fun 🙂

17. Gem Sivad says:

Honestly, I think my eyes rolled back in my head when I read that. Awesome heat! 😀

Aw, that’s hot!! This is still on my TBR– sounds so good.

19. Frank Fisher says:

Very intriguing! It gets right to the point and I enjoy the dialogue tag between the characters, good eight!

20. Oooh. Older woman/younger man. One of my favorite tropes. 🙂

21. Gemma Parkes says:

Sexy, the banter is very realistic! A fun read.

22. I agree with older woman/young hunk and what fun. Nice eight.

23. Evelyn Jules says:

Mmmm, I’m with Lon. Fabulous, fun, and super-sexy excerpt, Cara! 🙂

24. S. J. Maylee says:

I love Lon! He’s so much yum, I mean fun, lol. 🙂

25. Anne Lange says:

Great snippet. I love it when they have fun. Great dialogue!

26. Steamy stuff, great dialogue! =D

27. Fun and very sexy indeed! Excellent excerpt…

28. Ha! That’s how I remember it too! Great snippet, Cara.

29. I love his teasing! It says a lot about him and makes him sound like fun.

30. The byplay is really fun between these two. And that toy comment–just thrown in there–has me wondering what the heck is going on. Buy link…oh buy link…where are you? 🙂 Got it!

31. J.A. says:

*fanning self* Oh, Cara! Great way to start a Sunday troll through snippets. Yummy!

32. Eleri Stone says:

I LIKE him. A whole lot.

33. Sarah Cass says:

What a tease! Wonderful snippet!

Love his sense of humor!

35. I love it! You’re always so inventive!

36. Corinne says:

This is such a fun scene!