Dak and Omra prepare to ‘do it’…#SatSpanks, #Wewriwa

CB_Breeder_coverlgI will do what I can to minimize your pain.”

“It is all right.” She smiled to reassure him. He looked so conflicted.

“Take off your shift.”

She disrobed, then rolled to her side and folded it to conceal the embarrassing wetness that had seeped out of her and darkened the fabric.

The Commander growled, not a pleasured-filled noise but a shocked, furious one that shot fear through her. What had she done to displease him?

What did Omra do that riled Dak? What does he see?

Thank you for visiting and commenting on my Saturday Spanking and Weekend Writing Warriors post. I hope you visit some other authors by clicking on the links.

Breeder is an erotic science fiction romance, the first in a series.

Breeder blurb:

To secure his legacy, Commander Dak, a ruling Alpha of planet Parseon, purchases Omra, a breeder slave. He intends to impregnate her, produce a son, and hand her off to his anointed beta partner. As Dak and Omra discover a sexual bliss banned by law, he begins to question the traditions and ways of his people, causing him to jeopardize his command and endanger the life of the woman he has come to love.

Breeder, which normally sells for $6.99, is on sale this weekend for $4.99 through Loose Id.

It’s available at the regular price from Amazon Buy Link  ♥ ARe Buy Link ♥ BN

This entry was posted in Saturday Spankings, Weekend Writing Warriors and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Dak and Omra prepare to ‘do it’…#SatSpanks, #Wewriwa

1. What had she done to displease him? I’m wondering the same thing! Great tease. You’ve left me wanting more.

2. Leigh Smith (aka Sunny Girl) says:

Great tease, I’m glad I know the answer.

3. I’m going to have to re-read that piece! Wasn’t it the fact that she was aroused that had bothered him? Women did not enjoy sex, isn’t that right? 😉

4. Tara Finnegan says:

Don’t tell me what he was displeased about, please. I don’t want to lose the surprise 😉 I’ve just started this, I’m on chapter three and it killed me to put it down to do the SatSpanks rounds.

5. Really nice, Cara. You craft words so well.

6. Emily Tilton says:

Hot, Cara!!!

7. Such a tease, girl! I’ll share the word about Breeder being on sale. 🙂

8. Oh my. I need to re-read this.

9. I agree with the others, you are a tease Cara. Nice job!

10. Dinah McLeod says:

Ooh! How hot, Cara!

11. I need to read this book; I love the first chapter, and this is a great excerpt!

12. I so badly want to tell the world to go away so I can sit down and just read this book. If I had to guess, I’d say she was bruised or marked in some way from someone else’s rough handling. He’s seen her naked before, so what he notices now both shocks and displeases him. And since she assumes it is something she has done, I suspect it was something that was done to her instead. I really need to read this book!!!

13. LA Cloutier says:

I know the answer ☺ … He’s upset because… (wouldn’t be fair to tell everyone).
    This is a great book -A story that pulls you in and keeps you until the very last page. I’m excited that your doing a sequel to this!

14. Great teaser:) I’m with Leigh. I’m glad I know what happens:)

Oh I know, I know! But I’ll be good and stay quiet. 🙂

16. Penelope says:

Tingling just from reading this little snippet, as it speaks of a whole world of unforgiving mastery and discipline… a seriously arousing thing to imagine.

17. Kristin says:

Wow! What a tease! I totally just purchased the book from amazon so I could figure it out on my own! I’m sure hes upset because she was turned on… but you already said that wasn’t the reason… and I just had to know! I’ll be sure and leave a review once I’ve finished! Thank you for the lovely snippet!

18. OOoh, what HAS she done to displease him? I’m dying to read this book. It’s sitting there waiting for me I just need some time to read. Great snippet Cara 🙂

19. Maren Smith says:

Oh, you tease! This was a wonderful snippet for this story!

20. This is a truly wonderful book, really enjoyed it, read it all in one sitting. Nice choice for today’s excerpt, very intriguing!

21. Gemma Parkes says:

Hmm, maybe it’s what someone else has done that is the problem! Intriguing snippet as always Cara.

22. S.J. Maylee says:

This reminds me of one of the things I loved about this story. It’s science fiction. These characters are so different from us, but I was able to understand them so well. I could see what drove them . I also got to experience well known emotions in a fresh way. Yeap, I love this book. 🙂

23. Millie Burns says:

Is it next Sunday yet???? Please pick up from this spot…

24. Tina Christopher says:

OMG, you are such a tease;)!
    Definitely left me wanting more…

25. sue says:

I thought it was her arousal as well. Guess I’ll have to wait til next week to find out 😀

26. Lauren Smith says:

Ooh so tempting! I just started reading this and am loving it!

27. PalomaBeck says:

So enjoyed this book. I remember admiring how you took common actions we understand and created a new society by making those seem like oddities. This excerpt includes a great example of that.