#SatSpanks: Military man looks for a little spanking action…

Greetings Saturday Spanking hoppers! Today’s fare is excerpt from “Major Changes,” from the new domestic discipline anthology Milestones, which was released yesterday by LazyDay Publishing. Seven stories by seven authors about seven couples reaching a milestone in their relationship. To celebrate the release we’re running a contest for a chance to win Coming to Terms, our first DD anthology. You can find out about it here.

If you’re looking for my weekly Breeder 2:Terran excerpts, have no fear. I’ll present those tomorrow as part of Weekend Writing Warriors, #8Sunday.

Now, for my Milestones snippet:

Milestones-FinalShe squirmed. “I’d forgotten how much spanking stings!”

Rahm grinned. “Let me remind you.” He hadn’t forgotten how much of a sensory experience spanking was: hearing the crack of impact and her gasps and whimpers, feeling the sting in his palm and the warmth rising from her ass, and watching her color deepen with every swat. No military man would dare admit pink was his favorite color, but when the rosy hue covered her rear, it was.

He slapped each cheek to a military cadence. “Sound off, one, two.”

Major Changes blurb:

Before her military husband left for Afghanistan, Cadence Simmons depended on Rahm’s love, guidance, and protection. But his service to his country forced her to become more independent and make decisions for herself. He’s home for good now and eager to resume where they left off. But Cadence isn’t quite sure she wants things exactly as they were before. Can a little domestic discipline help this loving couple through some major changes?

Milestones on Amazon

Amazon UK

This entry was posted in Saturday Spankings and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to #SatSpanks: Military man looks for a little spanking action…

1. I have this book on my kindle and very much looking forward to all the stories! A wonderful snippet – as expected when I visit here.

2. Ashe Barker says:

“I’d forgotten how much spanking stings.” Ouch. Very suggestive and evocative, great snippet.

3. The military man loving pink! That’s perfect. When DH was in Iraq he said most of the guys used to avoid the pink trays in the cafeteria, especially the younger guys. When he used them and they teased him he used to tell them he was comfortable with my manhood.

4. John Satisfy says:

Love the focus on the senses. Such an important part of a good punishment.

5. PK Corey says:

I’ve heard military men make the best spankers.

6. Sidney Swann says:

Congrats on the success of “Milestones.” I’m a huge fan of anthologies, and this one looks lovely!

7. Leigh Smith (aka Sunny Girl) says:

Military men know all about discipline. Can’t wait to read this.

8. Casey McKay says:

Haha, a military man loving pink. I sort of love that line! I have this waiting for me to read it. Hoping to get to it this weekend!

LOL– I love that pink’s his favorite color!!

10. LA Cloutier says:

Love it, Cara. What military man will admit that his favorite color is pink. So cute!
    I also enjoyed your mention of his cadence style of spanking. It gave the whole scene a nice steady rhythm.

11. I Love military men- married one myself!

And one who can spank in cadence- one, two three, four, double time!

Mmmmm!
    Congratulations on the new release!
    🙂

12. Sheri Savill says:

Congratulations, Cara! I love that cover too. Beautiful! And the pink-as-fave-color thing is so perfect.

Love this snippet, and I loved Rahm!

14. Pink is a nice color, isn’t it? Loved the snippet!

15. I adore Rahm’s thoughts here 🙂 great snippet

16. I have both Coming to Terms and Milestones waiting for me to read them. Major Changes sounds like a very interesting premise to me. I’m with her. If I’d been running things in his absence, I don’t think I’d be eager to relinquish control simply because he’d returned and wanted to pick up where we’d left off. Great snippet, Cara.