#SatSpanks, #8Sunday: From Terran…what has he done now?

In last week’s Saturday Spankings and Weekend Writing Warriors, Marlix an Alpha Commander abducted Tara, a vendor at the Terran Bazaar. This snippet from Breeder 2: Terran continues shortly after that one. Marlix has Tara slung over his shoulder. For those not familiar with the story, a beta is one’s anointed partner or mate.

Tara Diehl, the heroine of Terran.

Tara Diehl, the heroine of Terran.

Her weeping and struggles ceased by the time they’d left the tram. Reaching the entrance to his domicile, Marlix entered the elevation tube and waved a hand over the genetic scanner. The door closed, and the tube descended to his subterranean abode.

Urazi met him when the portal slid open. The beta’s widened eyes said it all. What have you done now?

“If you are wise you will not say what is on your mind,” Marlix snapped.

“I would not dream of it, Commander.”

“Bring a pallet—two of them—to the small sleeping chamber, and summon a Terran physician.”

Terran,  second in the sci-fi romance Breeder series,  will be released by Loose Id in May. Breeder is available now on Amazon and from other ebook sellers.

Thank you for visiting. Please check out the other authors of Saturday Spankings and Weekend Writing Warriors

Unofficial Terran blurb

Commander Marlix, hero of Breeder 2: Terran.

Commander Marlix, hero of Breeder 2: Terran.

As vigilante killings in protest of the heterodox Enclave and its deviant male-female couplings increase across Parseon, Commander Marlix seeks protective uniforms for his inner guard. The special composite fabric is only available from the Terrans, with whom his planet has an alliance. He expects to be repulsed by the vendoress of an alien race he loathes, but instead he is amused and attracted by the female’s bold appearance and brash behavior. When she is injured in an attack, he whisks her away to his underground bunker abode to recover. His intent is to help her, so he can’t understand. Why does she fight him

After fleeing loneliness and heartache on Terra, Tara Diehl has adjusted to male-dominated Parseon better than most vendors until she is kidnapped by an Alpha, one of the five rulers of the planet. At first she’s terrified of her tall, muscled abductor, especially when he doesn’t hesitate to quell her struggles with some force of his own. After all her methods and ploys to escape fail, she decides to seduce her way to freedom.

But out of  seduction and subterfuge grow a true intimacy that cause both Marlix and Tara to take action that drives Parseon to the brink of civil war, and threatens their relationship and her life.

Terran, the second book in the Breeder sci-fi series, is a “capture” romance involving a domineering but hunky alien, a female with a bad dye job and an even worse attitude, graphic sex, and spanking.

This entry was posted in Saturday Spankings, Weekend Writing Warriors and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to #SatSpanks, #8Sunday: From Terran…what has he done now?

1. Delicious and I must say the unofficial Terran blurb is fantastic. Lots of lovely intrigue. It’s on my reading list!

2. You know I love a little kidnapping, right? 😉

3. Love the “Palleted Sleeping Chamber” and those Beta’s widened eyes… such intrigue and wanton interest for the reader…

4. PK Corey says:

Fascinating – the snippet, the blurb, the whole other world. I love how you can make this world seem so real.

5. John Satisfy says:

There’s so much to this world of yours. Great stuff.

6. I agree with the others. You’ve done a wonderful job creating a whole world which is starting to seem more and more real to me.

7. Mary Wehr says:

Loved it, Cara. I felt as if I was right there with them.

8. Well it looks like someone is in for a rough time. What a way to be swept off her feet. Kidnapped!

9. Sadie Dane says:

Oooo, sexy sci fi, love it!

10. I love this world too!
    When is this coming out, Cara?
    I’m so excited to read this!

11. That is one HOT commander!

12. Patty Devlin says:

I’m ready for this! Where’s my buy links???

13. Great details and intrigue!

14. Gemma Parkes says:

Great attention to detail, hope he’s not too hard on her!

15. I am so curious to find out how these two are going to work this out. Great snippet as always.

16. After reading your excerpt and the book’s synopsis, I can’t wait to see what happens next! You’ve created a fascinating world and even though it’s alien, it is also believable. I’m looking forward to more.

17. Excellent excerpt, I’m on pins and needles for this book!

18. Creating a universe out of nothing is a challenging feat. You’ve done it so well. I’m looking forward to this book.

19. Susan says:

I’m confused. He’s already mated?

Parseon is a male dominated planet in which women have so little status, they are relegated to the role of breeding slaves. Men pair with other men. They use women when they need to do produce heirs. Tara, being Terran, is in a whole different category. Urazi is Marlix’s partner (beta).

I have a feeling I’m going to like the Terran snippets more and more each week now that he’s got his hands on her! 🙂

21. ED Martin says:

Great job with the world building in such a short snippet! You give a lot of info without the reader even realizing it.

22. Suzy says:

Oh boy. I loved this snippet. I wanted to see what was next, damn you!

23. Caitlin says:

He must know this wasn’t the best idea if he’s snapping at his Beta for having a justifiably surprised expression. But I’m sure he’s going forward with his plan anyway!

24. Millie Burns says:

Can the Beta be jealous? It makes me wonder what will happen later…