I say it’s a pert, drinkable wine that warms the palate. It’s comes across as a bold and robust at first, but after proper breathing, mellows delightfully. It has a fruity bouquet, but a dry finish. Spanking Bottom Red is a table wine composed of different grapes (the label suggests Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, and Syrah).
Bottled in California, Spanking Bottom Red is sold only in Massachusetts. I recently traveled there on vacation and purchased some. I’ll hold a drawing for several bottles of Spanking Bottom Red Wine at the 2014 Romantic Times Booklovers’ Convention in New Orleans, May 13-18.
How to enter – drawing contest rules
1. Sign up to receive notifications of my blog posts at the convention You can do this in one of three ways:
- Sign up at my promo table (where you can also pick up some cool swag)
- Come to one of my two Club RT sessions (4:15 p.m. Wednesday, May 14 or 10 a.m. Friday, May 16)
- Come see me at the Big Book Fair on Saturday, May 17, beginning at 11 a.m. I will be in the ebook section, mostly likely seated alphabetically by last name (Bristol!)
2. I will draw the winners names at 1:45 p.m., Saturday, May 17 at my booth at the RT Book Fair. You must be present to win. (It is against the law for an individual to mail alcohol, so you have to be there to claim your prize).
3. If you already have signed up to receive blog notifications, you can still enter the contest–just be sure to enter your email address at the conference on one of the sign up sheets.
4. The number of prize bottles will depend on the number of entries.
Spanking romance authors Celeste Jones, Sue Lyndon and I are donating a spanking romance basket to be raffled at Club RT (proceeds going to RT). The basket will contain a bottle of Spanking Bottom Red Wine.
* * * *