#SatSpanks, #8Sunday: From Terran…Are you a perv or what?

CB_Terran_coverinMy humblest apologies. I take liberty with this weekend’s Saturday Spankings and Weekend Writing Warrior snippets. I readily admit I am going over the eight sentence limit. But you be the judge if it’s worth it.

From Terran, book 2 in the Breeder series, May 6 release, this snippet is between hero Marlix and Ramon, a friend of the heroine. They are in Tara’s shop in the middle of a busy bazaar:

While Ramon fidgeted, Marlix examined the bag’s other contents. Oddities all, including some slinky fabric remnants that could not have possessed any utilitarian function. He dangled one on his finger. “What is this?”

Ramon scowled. “Panties. Since they’re in Tara’s bag, I’d assume they’re hers.”

“Panties?”

“Underwear!” he snapped. “They are worn beneath clothing.”

Marlix caressed the filmy fabric, then squeezed his fist around it. So unsubstantial, it disappeared inside his closed hand. Tara wore this? When he pictured how it would fit, how she would look, the image had an immediate hardening effect on his manhood. He brought the fabric to his nose and sniffed. Flowery and warm, like Tara herself.

“Jesus, man.” Ramon jerked his head to glance out the booth before training a censuring gaze on Marlix. “Are you a perv or what?”

Click on the links to check out the other participating authors:

Saturday Spankings  ♥ Weekend Writing Warriors

Unofficial Terran Blurb:

After fleeing loneliness and heartache on Terra, Tara Diehl has adjusted to male-dominated Parseon better than most vendors until she is kidnapped by Alpha Marlix, one of the five rulers of the planet. At first she’s terrified of her tall, muscled abductor, especially when he doesn’t hesitate to quell her struggles for freedom with some force of his own. After all her methods and ploys to escape fail, she decides to seduce her way to freedom.

But out of seduction and subterfuge grow a true intimacy that cause Marlix and Tara to take action that drives Parseon to the brink of civil war, and threaten not only their relationship, but also their lives.

Terran, the second book in the Breeder sci-fi series, is a “capture” romance involving a domineering but hunky alien, a female with a bad dye job and an even worse attitude, graphic sex, and spanking.

When Terran is released on May 6, I’ll be having a contest for two $50 Amazon  gift certificates. Details here.

If you’d like to sign up for email notification of my blog posts, enter your email address in the little box at the top of the right sidebar. You can unsubscribe at any time, by clicking a link in one of the emails.

This entry was posted in Saturday Spankings, Weekend Writing Warriors and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to #SatSpanks, #8Sunday: From Terran…Are you a perv or what?

1. Joelle Casteel says:

love the snippet! the guys here are great 😀 I can’t wait til this releases 😀

2. Ah, men – they get all excited about panties just so they can take them down. Lovely snippet Cara.

3. Tara Finnegan says:

Your snippet made me laugh out loud, Cara. Unsubstantial maybe, but still possibly the most significant item in any chest of drawers!
    Great snippet; naughty, descriptive and fun.

4. Gotta love a man who goes and grows to any “length” to envision an image… in any galaxy…

5. Leigh Smith says:

Can’t wait for this. I wish you had gone to more than 9 sentences.

6. PK Corey says:

Take as many sentences as you’d like! I’m just waiting for May 6 to roll around. Love the snippet.

7. Not a perv… a man, a yummy man. Can’t wait for this one. Nice snippet, Cara.

8. Helen Karol says:

Love it. Such a male reaction!

This snippet had me giggling. Can’t wait til release day!

10. Blondie says:

May 6th is my daughter’s birthday. I can’t wait to read more about Tara

11. Cara, I love the sample, and I love the reactions from your readers. “Just like a man.” Seems to me, you ladies know all about the power of panties over men, and that’s why you choose the ones you do. Yes, we love them, because they are attractive, and yes, sometimes warm and fragrant, sometimes even damp, and always a beautiful decoration that adds to a lady’s charms. You got it, girl, and you know how to work it! I look forward to reading the book.

12. hehe, that made me giggle!

LOL– she could sell those panties on the internet. Or so I’m told. Fabulous snippet!

14. LOL

Great snippet, Cara, descriptive and hilarious!

15. Very descriptive and engaging snippet which definitely sparks the mind of the reader. Lovely description. Congrats on the soon-to-be-publication.

16. Well worth the read but now you must be penalized with a SPANK! Success with your latest release, Cara.

17. Tina Christopher says:

Lol, great snippet. Looking forward to reading more.

18. Can’t WAIT for the book, time and the day job will stop so I can read it immediately, right? LOL, really a fun excerpt today. I could picture the scene, especially Ramon’s reaction since he’s a Terran man.

19. Botanist says:

LOL – this made me laugh, as did some of the comments. The men’s confusion and unfamiliarity is beautifully portrayed.

20. Caitlin says:

Hah. He is a bit pervy, isn’t he? Though he is thinking what those undies are designed to inspire… 😉

21. Gemma Parkes says:

Sexy and very visual! I can just see him pondering over the material and picturing…!

It looks like no matter the species, males love slinky underwear. Great snippet, Cara. 🙂

23. Agreed it is an excellent excerpt but **puts on WeWriWa moderator hat** we try to keep it to 8 sentences to be fair to everyone, so people have time to visit a lot of blogs. If you could please.

As for the snippet, too funny! That’s guys for ya.

24. Millie Burns says:

Hmm, that was pretty silly.

25. Nothing wrong with pervs… ~grin~ Her underwear sounds delightful. The idea of a planet where no-one wears underwear… also sounds delightful 😉

26. Sarah Cass says:

Haha! Definitely worth going over the 8 a little bit. I didn’t even notice. The man is hooked, and so am I.

27. Anonymous says:

Hahahahaha. It was really silly.