Do you enjoy science fiction and fantasy romance that emphasizes the romance rather than the science?
- Do you prefer story over technological razzle dazzle?
- Do you want to fall in love with the characters?
- Do you like stories set in futuristic worlds and/or that push the boundaries of the conventional world?
- Do you want to learn about new releases in the genre you love?
- Do you want to talk to authors about their stories?
Check out the Sci-Fi and Fantasy Romance group on Facebook. I started the group because I couldn’t find a one that allowed all those things. I belong to another science fiction romance group, but it emphasizes science over romance and it bans all promotion, even announcements of new science fiction romance releases. How can you talk about science fiction romance without mentioning books?
I’ve been in groups that turned into “promo blasts,” and I don’t want that either, but as an author, I want to be able to share news of my releases and learn about what is available in the market.
If you read or write science fiction romance, fantasy romance, urban fantasy, even paranormal, come visit Sci-Fi and Fantasy Romance on Facebook.