(New) Cover reveal for Unexpected Consequences!

CaraBristol_RandCSociety_UnexpectedConsequences_400x600

It’s official! Loose Id has notified me the rights to Unexpected Consequences, the first Rod and Cane Society spanking romance, have reverted back to me. Unexpected Consequences was my third written and published erotic romance, back in 2010/2011. (In June I published my 15th title, and I recently finished writing my 17th book).

Syneca Featherstone (Original Syn) did the cover art.

As soon as Unexpected Consequences comes down from Amazon, I will be self-publishing it with this new cover and a new blurb:

Newlywed Melania Traynor loves life, shoes, and most of all, her husband Jared – a tall, handsome, protective man with a commanding side. He’s a member of the secret Rod and Cane Society, an organization of men who maintain discipline in the home with a loving heart and an open hand. When he tells her he believes in domestic discipline and will spank her if she misbehaves, she enters into their marriage with eyes wide shut confident she’ll never be on the receiving end. But when she disobeys Jared, she discovers that discipline isn’t all talk.

Watch for the new Unexpected Consequences later this month!

This entry was posted in My romances and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to (New) Cover reveal for Unexpected Consequences!

1. Congrats on the new cover and on getting the rights back! Looks VERY good and I wish you much success with your first self published piece!

Thank you, Natasha! I’m surprised the old cover (the woman in a thong) has flown under the Amazon censors for as long as it has.

2. S.J. Maylee says:

I love it! It is still very handsy, lol. Congratulations. That cover will certainly sell and the new blurb too. 🙂

Thanks. What I like most of all are the red shoes. It was a pair of red shoes that got Melania in trouble in the first place. I also like the “cleanness” of the cover.

3. Livia Grant says:

I love it! Great choice going with Syneca too. I met her at an EC event last year and loved her and of course, admire her work. If I ever self-publish, she is exactly who I plan on calling for cover art. So excited for you.
    ~Livia

4. Casey McKay says:

I love the red shoes too! I really liked this book and I hope a whole new crop of readers finds it now! Good luck!

5. Tara Finnegan says:

Fantastic – the red contrasting with the white is so eyecatching. Congrats, Cara.

6. Viv says:

Love it! Shoes! You got the shoes in there! Syneca is brilliant as usual. 🙂

7. I love it! The heels are perfect! Congratulations on getting your rights back. I’m very interested to see how self-publishing goes for you. This is such a great series!

8. The cover is really active and dynamic. Love those red shoes. I’ll bet this re-release is very successful.

I hope so, Trish. I had a very good run with Unexpected Consequences. It was my first successful book. It would be wonderful if this rekindled the interest.

9. Love it! The shoes are perfect since they play an important part in the story. Woohoo!

10. Laurel Lasky says:

I love the cover and the shoes are great.

11. Karla Doyle says:

Congrats, Cara! Love the new cover & blurb. You must be so excited right now! 🙂

Congratulations– that’s a wonderful cover!!!

13. Jule Kijek says:

Congrats Cara! I love the RED SHOES! It was this book that got me “hooked” on your writing. I will always have a special place on my Kindle for it.

14. The red shoes are perfect, and if you were going for “flirty,” you nailed it. Great cover, Cara, and definitely Amazon friendly.

15. Cara Bristol says:

Thanks. Being Amazon friendly is very important.