#8Sunday, Saturday Spankings: Yes, there IS spanking in Warrior

The third Breeder book is slated for an October 21 release

The third Breeder book is slated for an October 21 release

I’ve teased you Saturday Spankophiles long enough (Weekend Writing Warriors will have to grin and bear it this week). Here is a little spanking scene from Warrior–the third and final Breeder book which releases Tuesday, Oct. 21. In this scene, Anika and Urazi are camped out, on the run from some bad guys. He tells her to stay close to camp; she goes in search of firewood. (A little rewriting & different punctuation to squeak it all in).

“Do you see how easy it is?” he goaded her, as she ineffectually flailed her arms and legs. “Are you so foolish as to believe Qalin is your sole threat? That other males might not avail themselves of the opportunity afforded by a lone female?”

“You said we were safe here!” she said, and continued to thrash.

Urazi planted himself on the boulder and Anika over his knees.

“Let me up–what are you doing?”

“What I should have done sooner,” he growled, and adjusted her to prevent her body from pressing against his thickening manhood. How her temper and stubbornness could infuriate him and arouse him in equal parts, he did not understand.

Warrior releases on Tuesday Oct. 21! – I’ll be giving away a $75 Amazon gift certificate. Details in Monday’s blog!

Add Warrior to your Goodreads “to read” list

Warrior blurb

A female fighting for freedom. A male armed with determination. Can they save their people?

As a despotic Qalin marches through Parseon intent on conquering every province, Commander Marlix pledges his sister to another Alpha to protect her. Desperate to decide her own fate, Anika flees and finds refuge with the guerilla resistance movement against Qalin. Marlix’s beta Urazi, a male of lesser status, tracks her intending to bring her home to fulfill her duty. But when love blossoms between them, and provinces fall to Qalin, Anika and Urazi realize home has ceased to exist and they alone are all that stand between the people of Parseon and the end of the world.

Thank you for visiting. Please check out the other authors of the blog hops.

For Weekend Writing Warriors click on the logo: (goes live on Sunday)

white wewriwa badge

For Saturday Spankings, click on the link!

This entry was posted in Saturday Spankings, Weekend Writing Warriors and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to #8Sunday, Saturday Spankings: Yes, there IS spanking in Warrior

1. PK Corey says:

I’m come to love the good guys on this planet, but boy they do not spank lightly! Looking forward to this.

2. Ashe Barker says:

Just about three quarters through Breeder now and loving those alphas – well, some of them

3. Ooh I do so love a first heroine and I’m partial to the odd spanking, wouldn’t you know? Delicious!

4. Feisty – what is it with auto correct today :p

5. Leigh Smith says:

Men everywhere wonder the same thing. It seems Anika will learn that lesson shortly.

6. Someone’s in for a spanking. Great snippet! 🙂

7. Alice says:

I need to get busy with these books…..sounds like a spanking good time a head!

8. S.J. Maylee says:

What I should have done sooner <- I felt that line. I love how you bring these characters to life.

9. Joelle Casteel says:

yum, what a delicious tease, Cara 🙂

10. Infuriate and arouse in equal parts, yup, that’s it in a nutshell. Of course, they do the same to us, so it’s only fair…. Can’t wait for this one to be released, Cara.

11. Tara Finnegan says:

I really love that conundrum of annoyance versus arousal. Honestly, I think it gets to the very basics of both spanking, and the traditional male female relationship. Your Breeder series has been a wonderful way to read the conflict without interference of the modern woman brain. I’ve loved it so far and cannot wait for the next.

12. Mmm, yes. Love the cover too!

13. OOh I loved this Cara. He is stern but kind of innocent at the same time. I like the confusion of his feelings.

14. Great scene, Cara — detailed, erotic, and exciting!

15. Mary Wehr says:

Woohoo, that was hot and sexy 🙂

16. Gem Sivad says:

He is a sexy beast, growling and turned on too. Hot!!

17. The 21st is just around the corner!! I think the equal parts infuriate and arouse is part of the draw in this kind of relationship. YUM!

Oh goodie! a spanking!

19. Tina Christopher says:

*fans herself* Great snippet! Love the two of them together;).

20. Gemma Parkes says:

Exciting scene…hot hot hot!

21. Another vivid scene indeed, can’t wait for the book itself. This has been a wonderful series…great 8 today.

22. Meka James says:

hahahaha…no! He is really putting her over his knee for a spanking??? LOL Love it!

23. Infuriate and arouse at the same time, things are going to get heated.

24. Elsa Holland says:

Hey that was a tease, not a slap in sight!! 🙂 LOL great 8!!

25. Tease….I think we want the NEXT 8 sentences….

26. Catherine Winther says:

I think this is one of the hottest snippets I have read. I have to read the book now! Great stuff.