Cover Reveal! The new False Pretenses (Rod and Cane 2) #spanking #romance

CaraBristol_RandCSociety_FalsePretenses_400x600

Book 2 of the Rod and Cane Society domestic discipline series is soon to be re-released on Amazon with its new look and a lower price! I love Emma’s glasses and her newspaper! All the new Rod and Cane covers were designed by Syneca Featherstone of Original Syn.

The blurb:

Aspiring journalist Emma Dupree needs a blockbuster story to boost her career into the big leagues. When she learns of a secret organization of men who spank, she goes undercover at the Rod and Cane Society to expose the organization and give her career a needed boost. Unbeknownst to Emma, her new boyfriend Dan Tanner is a member of the society and itches to get his hands on Emma’s bottom. When his secret comes to light, Emma must decide…does she want the story… or love?

Monday: Important news about Rod and Cane

Tuesday: False Pretenses Cover Reveal

Wednesday: Body Politics Cover Reveal

Thursday: Disciplinary Measures Cover Reveal

Friday: Reasonable Doubts Cover and Blurb Reveal – Rod and Cane 5 coming January 2015!

Unexpected Consequences (Book 1) is  available on Amazon now and is FREE with Kindle Unlimited.

CaraBristol_RandCSociety_UnexpectedConsequences_200x300Newlywed Melania Traynor loves life, shoes, and most of all, her husband Jared – a tall, handsome, protective man with a commanding side. He’s a member of the secret Rod and Cane Society, an organization of men who maintain discipline in the home with a loving heart and an open hand. When he tells her he believes in domestic discipline and will spank her if she misbehaves, she enters into their marriage with eyes wide shut confident she’ll never be on the receiving end. But when she disobeys Jared, she discovers that discipline isn’t all talk.

Buy on Amazon

1000th Blog Contest!

I’ve been blogging since April 2010. Sometime soon (a month or less), I’ll post my 1000th blog! When that happens, I’ll award a $10 Amazon gift certificate to someone who has commented between Nov. 10 and my 999th blog. The more days you comment, the better your odds of winning.

25 Responses to Cover Reveal! The new False Pretenses (Rod and Cane 2) #spanking #romance

1. Looks gorgeous and way better than the originals!! I think this was my favorite of the series – so far at least!!

Thank you. False Pretense is a pivotal book in the series because it changes everything for the Society from this point forward. And, what happens in FP has a huge impact on Liz Davenport the heroine in Reasonable Doubts, book 5. There was a scene Loose Id made me cut in False Pretenses that became the prologue of RC 5. And the villain of FP makes a reprise in RC5.

2. Lisa Medley says:

I love this cover! Great story too 🙂 Yay!

3. Very nice!! Syneca Featherstone is a wonderful cover artist. 🙂

Thank you! Syneca is great. I like all the new RC covers. My fave, however, is Rod and Cane 5–to be revealed on Friday.

4. Livia Grant says:

I’m with Natasha (big surprise…not!) that I think this one was my favorite so far. I need to go back and read them all again to refresh my memory on the details before Reasonable Doubts comes out! Congrats on the awesome new covers.
    ~Livia

5. S.J. Maylee says:

So lovely! You’re making want to read them all again. 🙂

Thank you, SJ. I’m anxiously awaiting the re-release. I’ve got my fingers cross it will be soon. Unexpected Consequences got a new breath of life when I re-released it.

Ohhh I love this. Fits the book perfectly. 🙂

7. Loved this story!
    And love the new cover.
    Congrats, Cara 🙂

8. Laurel Lasky says:

Great covers. I like them more then the old ones.

Thanks, Laurel. One thing I should mention is that redoing the covers is not a “redecorating” project on my part. All the RC books were originally published by Loose Id. The rights to the series have reverted back to me and I am going to re-release the books. However, Loose Id owns the rights to all the old covers, so I can’t use them.

However, I wanted a more cohesive, unified look for the series anyway.

9. Rayanna Jamison says:

The new covers are truly beautiful Cara!

10. Delightful! The cover says so much about the book without giving away everything. Nicely done.

11. Jule Kijek says:

Beautiful cover Cara!!! I am with Natasha and Livia in as much as FP is my favorite book of the series so far. Book one got me interested and book two got me hooked. Emma is perfect! I love that you can see all of her face and a good part of Dan’s. I really like having the faces of the characters to picture as I read a book. Apparently I have little imagination as I always picture Ian Somerhalder for any guy described as dark hair with piercing blue eyes! (And there are lots of them)

Dan was difficult for me to picture as he was light haired. There is an actor on a liquid plumber commercial that I pictured as Dan. This one is so much better. The artist outdid herself on this one. Simply Outstanding!

Thanks, Jule. Dan is blond. Good photos of blond men are hard to find. But as hard as that was, finding a woman with SHORT red hair was even harder. Stephanie and Body Politics coming up tomorrow!

I really love the new covers!!