#SatSpanks, #8Sunday: Reasonable Doubts about their compatibility…

CaraBristol_RandCSociety_ReasonableDoubts_400x600Widow seeks older gentleman for long-term domestic discipline relationship. If Liz had written a personal ad, that’s probably what she’d say. But that’s not what she got in Grant. He’s younger than her and he’s not a spanker. This snippet follows a night of passion in which Grant had been coached to give Liz a few swats.

From Reasonable Doubts, my new erotic romance

The few pats Grant had delivered might never have happened at all. Only his concern and the tantalizing memory remained. A taste of what she couldn’t have. She didn’t fault Grant. She had been aware going into this relationship he didn’t spank. But, if this little bit dismayed him, she could predict his horror if she’d had him whale into her until she was cherry red through to the next day. He’d probably turn himself in at the police station. Not that she’d ever be able to get him to spank her like that—he would halt long before that point.

Amazon | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

ARe | Barnes & Noble

Reasonable Doubts Blurb

Widow Liz Davenport assumes when she begins to date, her new man will be like her late husband–a member of the Rod and Cane Society and an experienced disciplinarian who can provide her with loving guidance she requires to feel grounded and secure. So why is she attracted to Grant Davis, an ex-Naval  JAG officer who works for her nemesis and has never spanked a woman in his life?

Events in his recent past have forced Grant to take stock of his life and try some new things. But spank a woman? He’s never considered that before, but with Liz’s coaching he’s willing to try.

But when the past collides with the present, will he be able to step up and become the disciplinarian Liz needs?

Thanks for visiting! To check out the other authors of Saturday Spankings and Weekend Writing Warriors, click on one of the logos. Saturday Spankings, as the name suggests, features spanking fiction and posts on Saturday. Weekend Writing Warriors offers all genres (romance, sci-fi, mystery, fantasy, etc.) and goes live on Sunday.

Saturday Spankings

white wewriwa badge

This entry was posted in Saturday Spankings, Weekend Writing Warriors and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to #SatSpanks, #8Sunday: Reasonable Doubts about their compatibility…

1. They are both in for a surprise. 🙂
    Loved this book!

2. PK Corey says:

I hope he’s a fast learner!

3. S.J. Maylee says:

A taste of what she couldn’t have. <- I remember this point in the story. I felt so bad for her. What an amazing journey they had. Such a good book.

4. Ashe Barker says:

Really looking forward to reading this one

5. Joelle Casteel says:

aww very sweet.

6. Suzy says:

Sounds like so many real life couple struggles/ people I speak with. Trying to get one if not both parties to realize the difference between fantasy and fiction. This sounds like a great one to recommend!
    S

7. love this: “…she could predict his horror if she’d had him whale into her until she was cherry red through to the next day. He’d probably turn himself in at the police station.” Successful relationships are all about compromise, right? I have a feeling the compromise will be worked out very nicely.

8. Compromise and comuncation. That’ll do it. How about some soft um smooth . . .

9. Love it! Even if she doesn’t get that last spanking. We’ll see what happens next week.

10. Aw… it’s hard to break in a non-spanko!! I have this book primed on my kindle (well, I don’t have a kindle, but you know what i mean)

11. Tina Christopher says:

Love the conflict you’ve built into the relationship from the start and am looking forward to finding out how they will compromise;).

12. Jenna Jaxon says:

Considering this snippet, all the comment, and your previous books I’ve read, I must get this as soon as the next paycheck is deposited. Sounds like quite a journey for a man who doesn’t spank! Can’t wait to watch it unfold.

13. Interesting dilemma facing the two of them, since they obviously have sparks together. Going to have to read the entire book now 🙂 Great snippet!

14. If she’s so sure he won’t give her what she wants, it makes me wonder why she would continue with him. Somehow, I think he’ll surprise her.

15. Helen Karol says:

I enjoyed this book, Cara. I liked the wistful longing in this inner dialogue. Especially as we know he will come through in the end. Or will he?