Would you like to read them for free? Recruitment is now open for Team Cara Bristol, my “street team.”
In exchange for helping to get the word out about my books, you’ll receive complimentary advance review copies of y new releases, cool swag, and many prize drawing entries.
As a team member, your responsibilities are:
- Write reviews of my books. (I want only honest reviews. But, if you’re on my team, I assume you like my work. If you can’t genuinely rate a book of mine a minimum of 4 stars, please pass on reviewing it.)
- Share, like, and comment on promotional tidbits on Facebook.
- Tweet and retweet on Twitter.
- Tell your friends, co-workers, strangers on the subway (lol) about my books.
As a team member, your benefits are:
- Free ebooks of new releases (in exchange for review)
- Free ebooks of backlisted books upon request.
- For every review, you’ll receive points to be exchanged for an Amazon gift card.
- Entry into a monthly random prize drawing for Team members
- Double entries into any public contest I hold.
- Cool swag
As a team member, you must have a Facebook account. The primary way I communicate to team members is via a private, closed Facebook group. Plus you need to be able to share FB posts.
How to Join Team Cara Bristol
A very limited number of team member slots are open, so contact me immediately. Email me at carabristol 50 at yahoo dot com and say, “Sign me up, Cara!” As a new member you’ll receive a copy of The Goddess’s Curse (my latest release) and a team hat.
Current team members who refer a prospective team member who joins will receive a $5 Amazon gift card. (Email me, or have the prospective member mention your name).