I was nominated by Christina of Red Booty Woman for the Real Neat Blogging Award. Thank you, Christina for thinking of me! The rules of the meme are:
- Post the logo
- Answer the seven questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate any number of bloggers and link to their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them
The questions asked of me:
1. What blog post or story are you most proud of?
Of stories, probably the Breeder sci-fi romance series. I think it’s the best written and the best plotted (even though I “pantsed” most of it). It’s about a male dominated society in which women are virtually slaves. It was a new genre for me, and it had a huge impact on my career. Of blogs, I’m most proud of my Authorversary Prize-a-Palooza series that ran during the summer when I marked my five-year anniversary as a published author.
2. What advice would you give your younger self when you were 18 years old?
Take more risks. Stop playing it so safe. Have a bigger vision for your life. And knowing what I know now—change college majors!
3. What food item would be “comfort food” for you?
Spaghetti and garlic bread.
4. What are you wearing right now as you read and answer this question?
Pajamas and a robe. And a cat. She’s on my lap.
5. If I came to your house and went snooping and looked in your beside table drawer, what would I find?
The remote to our Sleep Number bed, a pretty little wicker oval potpourri box that I realize I ought put someplace else, fingerless gloves (for when my hands get cold while reading), and hand lotion.
6. Do you have a favorite TV show and/or movie? What is it?
“Survivor.” I’m a loyal fan.
7. Do you have a current goal you are working towards? What is it? If not, where would you like to see yourself 5 years from now in April 2020?
My goal is to achieve a certain level of steady income. I’m not there yet—but I can see it from here! My dream is write an epic “grand romance”—one that will readers on a rollercoaster ride of emotion, make them laugh and cry, make people gawk at them while they read my book. I’m waiting for inspiration on that one.
- What is your idea of a dream vacation?
- If you had one piece of advice to give to other spanking romance authors, what would it be?
- Are you a rule follower or rule breaker? And why? What is the payoff for that choice?
- What advice would you give your 18-year-old self?
- What blog post or story are you most proud of?
- Do you have a current goal you are working towards? What is it? If not, where would you like to see yourself 5 years from now in April 2020?