- Post your review of Stranded with the Cyborg on Amazon (US, UK, CA or AU) by Oct. 6, 2015.
- Email a direct link to the review to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct. 7, 2015. Put “Cyborg Review Contest” in the subject line.
- The winner will be chosen by random drawing with the prize awarded by Oct. 13, 2015.
How to email a direct link to your Amazon Review
- Write & post your review on Amazon.
- Click on the TITLE of your review
- Scroll down to the bottom of your review and click on “permalink.”
- Copy the URL that appears in the browser.
- Insert/Paste the URL into the body of an email.
Stranded with the Cyborg blurb
Penelope Aaron, the former Terran president’s daughter, regrets how she got Agent Brock Mann booted from the security force. But now that she’s an interplanetary ambassador about to embark on her first diplomatic mission, she still doesn’t want him tagging along. Especially since he seems to be stronger, faster, more muscled, and sexier than she remembers. And pretending to be her husband? This mission couldn’t get more impossible!
Ten years ago Penelope Isabella Aaron had been a pain in Brock Mann’s you-know-what. Much has changed in a decade: “PIA” as he code-named her, has grown up and is about to attend her first Alliance of Planets summit conference, and Brock has been transformed into a cyborg after a near-fatal attack. Now a secret agent with Cyber Operations, a covert paramilitary organization, Brock gets called in, not when the going gets tough, but when the going gets impossible. So when he’s unexpectedly assigned to escort Penelope to the summit meeting, he balks at babysitting a prissy ambassador. But after a terrorist bombing, a crash landing on a hostile planet, and a growing attraction to his protectee, Operation: PIA may become his most impossible assignment yet.