I plan to change my author tagline (Erotic stories to light your fire), and I’ve been brainstorming some ideas. Big reveal to come soon! In the meantime, here are the “punch-drunk” ideas that did not make cut:
- Escaped from the Amazon dungeon
- On Facebook’s naughty list
- It has a plot and everything.
- Free of typos!
- I make shit up.
- Beats getting a real job.
- Stories you can’t share with mom.
- Raising eyebrows and hard-ons.
- Writing fiction anonymously from an undisclosed location while in my jammies.
- Buy my book. Buy my book. Buy my book.
What’s an author tagline you can’t use? Please share. I’d love to hear it.
Sometimes the biggest risk is to one’s heart….
An ex-Cyber Operations field agent, Dale Homme has kissed danger and betrayal more times than he cares to count. Now he runs a clandestine factory beneath the surface of the moon Deceptio, where confidentiality and security matter more than anything. When a beautiful young woman arrives seeking a job, Dale knows within minutes she’s lying. Everything about her is false: her past, the people she claims to know, her reason for being on Deceptio. Illumina Smith? Even her name is an alias.
Logic says send her packing. His gut says she’s in trouble. She needs him. So he’ll do anything to keep her safe….even if it means keeping her captive.
Captured by the Cyborg is third in the Cy-Ops Sci-fi Romance series but is written to be read as a stand-alone novella.