Cover by Sweet ‘n Spicy Designs
Trapped with the Cyborg ~ Cy-Ops Sci-fi Romance 4
Coming June 2016
The only thing more dangerous than a suicide mission is falling in love…
Amanda Mansfield has faced challenges in her life including the disapproval of her critical father and the near-fatal accident that ended a promising military career and resulted in her transformation to cyborg. Now a Cyber Operations field agent, she volunteers to lead the most dangerous Cy-Ops mission ever: infiltrating enemy territory to find the secret hideaway of a terrorist mastermind. The last thing she needs is an added complication.
Like him. Sonny Masters. Her partner. A streetwise former thug turned cyber operative with a lethal grin who doesn’t understand she’s in charge and does not require his protection. He’s everything she dislikes—and everything her body wants.
If they can keep their hands off each other long enough to complete the mission, they might just get out alive…
Trapped with the Cyborg (Cy-Ops Sci-fi Romance 4) is a standalone read.
♥ Important release information ~ early release price! ♥
I don’t have a specific date yet, but Trapped with the Cyborg will be released in mid to late June. I plan to offer significant discounted pricing for a limited time (2 or 3 days) upon its release. If you’d like to be notified when it’s available for purchase so you can take advantage of the early release pricing, sign up for my author newsletter. (You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on a link in the newsletter).
Insider details about Trapped with the Cyborg
- Both the hero and the heroine are cyborgs. This is the only book of the series that features a female cyborg.
- Sonny Masters, the hero, was a secondary character in Captured by the Cyborg (Cy-Ops Sci-fi Romance 3)
- Readers will finally get to see Lamis-Odg, the home planet of the terrorist villains of the Cy-Ops series. Sonny and Amanda infiltrate their planet. Getting there is hard; getting out is impossible. Muwhaha….
- I love, love, love the opening chapter of this book. I smiled the whole time I wrote it. I hope you enjoy it too!
- Like the other books in the series. Trapped with the Cyborg is a standalone read. You do not need to have read the other books in the series to enjoy this one, and you can read them out of order.
- If you’re new to the Cy-Ops Sci-fi Romance series, Cy-Ops stands for Cyber Operations, the covert paramilitary force of cyborgs. The series tagline is: “Saving the girl and the galaxy one mission at a time.” In order the books are: Stranded with the Cyborg, Mated with the Cyborg, and Captured by the Cyborg. The first two books are also available in audiobook.
A virtual book tour is scheduled for late June. Click on the banner for details.