I’ve been searching for “inspiration photos” to give to the cover artist who is redoing the covers of my Rod and Cane spanking romances False Pretenses, Body Politics, and Disciplinary Measures. I’ve learned that a picture helps to convey what is in my mind. But finding the right picture(s), can be a challenge.
My thoughts on some of the photos I’ve run across in my search:
- Is it just me, or does she look a little Photoshopped?
- He’s just not that into you, girl.
- He’s in for a nasty surprise. I suspect she’s a vampire.
- Sexy woman gone feral.
- With a dress like this, who needs wings?
- Okay, what’s wrong with his other eye?
- This guy is on a lot of book covers.
- Wet T-shirt Contest.
- Howdy, ma’am.
- OMG. I just killed a hooker.
- Sexy image concept, but it misses the mark for me, because he is too perfectly posed.
- Sexy retro image. Boob grab could be problematic for a book cover.
- I see this guy on lot of book covers too.
- See what I mean?
That’s all folks! Hope you enjoyed the show.
♥ ♥ ♥
BTW, I’m planning on a January 2015 release for Reasonable Doubts (Rod and Cane 5). Liz Davenport’s story will finally be told!